Felipe Melo (62 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We sold over %30 shares at Stock Market, so we would have to let Stock Exchange Market about our transactions. That's exactly why we confirmed from our official website that we were in talks with Felipe Melo before anything was set. That's why, our club needs to let Stock Exchange Market know about details for each transfer.

As I watched him on tv, our director spoke about details for his transfer. Plus, since we have a huge debt, we can't really pay for him 13 millions whether it's right now or next year. That's why everything makes sense for us.

We're on the stock market too, yet Marotta did the same thing ;)

The transfers were "officially" loans and presented as such. However, there was a gentleman's agreement between Marotta and Udinese/Cagliari/Roma that we would buy Quag/Pepe/Matri/Motta and we did. You dont need to report to the public what went on behind the doors. Nothing was signed, it was just a promise.

Same thing could be here, although with much more potential to be screwed over.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
We don't have obligation to buy him.

But if we want to buy him, it's for 13 millions.
Omg, pal, u are trying to convince us that yours vision of this "loan" deal is better and more possible than ours? You havent got any idea if there is obligation after one year to buy out Melo, or not. You just hope there isn't because it would be better for your team.

It's realllyyy possible that Marotta secure himself including some sort of penalty to this deal, if Galatasaray would like to drop off from this transfer after one year. And THERE COULD BE obligation to buy him (Matri case is great example). Hope our guru will say something soon, and we get better view for this deal.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I hadn't seen this before-

"I've received an offer from Europe that will vastly improve my salary. We're finalizing the details and over the next few days everything ought to be completed. I was not cut from the Juventus squad. Quite simply, in agreement with the directors, we decided it was inconvenient that I should only play in Serie A, considering my salary and a contract that runs to 2014."

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Omg, pal, u are trying to convince us that yours vision of this "loan" deal is better and more possible than ours? You havent got any idea if there is obligation after one year to buy out Melo, or not. You just hope there isn't because it would be better for your team.

It's realllyyy possible that Marotta secure himself including some sort of penalty to this deal, if Galatasaray would like to drop off from this transfer after one year. And THERE COULD BE obligation to buy him (Matri case is great example). Hope our guru will say something soon, and we get better view for this deal.
Why would I try to convince anybody in here?

Looks like anybody from Juventus didn't say anything official about Melo's transfer to us whereas our director introduced him to press today and also talked about details about his transfer to Galatasaray. A question has been asked by press to him about Melo's future and he said, we have an option to buy him for 13 millions. Thats it.

How is this convincing you that our vision of this loan is better than yours?

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Why would I try to convince anybody in here?

Looks like anybody from Juventus didn't say anything official about Melo's transfer to us whereas our director introduced him to press today and also talked about details about his transfer to Galatasaray. A question has been asked by press to him about Melo's future and he said, we have an option to buy him for 13 millions. Thats it.

How is this convincing you that our vision of this loan is better than yours?
We were thinkinkg the same thing in Matri's case. And than Cellino told the press after two months, that we have to buy him, bacause if we don't there is some sort financial penalty included in the deal.

You guys just don't know if there is something like this in Melo loan agreement, so dont be surprised in the middle of november :wink: Especially if we take into account that it's really in Marotta's style to propose such an accord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)