Felipe Melo (221 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No, it's only Marotta's stupidity. It doesn't work like that for other clubs. Besiktas loaned Manuel Fernandes from Valencia with an option to buy for 8 million. This summer they bought him for 2 - 3 mil.

We have lost our only chance to sell Melo for decent price. He will play in only Turkish League as Galatasaray won't play in EL. He won't attract any decent offer which didn't come this season. It will be us who are obligated to sell him.
Well said this should go without saying, thats particularly the reason we should have waited for more offers before we make that incredibly moronic decision.
Hell even keeping him as 4th sub would be better, if we have a slightly better season.
Now we will be forced to sell him for 4-6 mil or just release him, this is so much worse than Tiago, considering how much more we have paid and the fact that this player is actually useful, at least as a sub.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
from wishful thinker maybe, the same BS excuses we hear every year, so that you optimists can keep living in denial and still hoping that next year, things will be proved better than they look now.
But they never look better, they look even worse than they do now, but you are forgetting what happened and start hoping for the next season.
Enough is enough, what wasnt sure about Marotta last year, is now certified, he is as incompetent as Secco and need to be removed asap, this is one of the worst moves of the decade in serie A, no other team has lost so much cash for no particular reason, like us.

Its like living in the streets, but keep buying 50k euro cars every year, gifting away the one you bought last year and still paying just to buy and rent new ones every year.
This transfer here proves exactly how incompetent our whole board is, what were they thinking when they were hiring Pazienza???

Since they never intended to make any income from Melo and Tiago, why dont they kept Melo instead??
For the 2mil of extra cash of his salary??
They were either drawn by emotion or nationalism, at any case, this is such a stupid move, that can never find any kind of justification.

I didnt want us to sell Melo, just because i knew that we are completely incompetent, as far as sales go, but i never expected to be thaaaat incompetent, its disgusting to think that such such clowns represent our club... but whats worse, is how dangerous it is to be lead by... them...
I am not an optimist, I did not read what you wrote, you do not want to listen that this deal has a buy obligation. It all ends here, I told you before I will not harass you anymore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Melo was leaving, one way or another. This really needs to be noted. He wasn't staying under any circumstances.

So we are talking about the deal, whether it's an Aquilani loan or a Quagliarella loan. If it's an Aquilani loan then I'm not happy, however as we don't know more and the terminology is always the same from the club hopefully someone will confirm it.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Melo was leaving, one way or another. This really needs to be noted. He wasn't staying under any circumstances.

So we are talking about the deal, whether it's an Aquilani loan or a Quagliarella loan. If it's an Aquilani loan then I'm not happy, however as we don't know more and the terminology is always the same from the club hopefully someone will confirm it.
What's the Aquilani loan or Quagliarella loan?

Because I just watched on tv about details for Melo's loan on tv half hour ago.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What's the Aquilani loan or Quagliarella loan?

Because I just watched on tv about details for Melo's loan on tv half hour ago.
Aqualiani loan - real loan with no obligation to buy.

Quag loan - disguised sale which was only formally a loan but in reality we had an obligation to buy.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Well, Melo joined to Galatasaray's camp today and our director introduced him to press and spoke about his loan.

We are not obligated to buy him at the end of the season. If we want to buy him, we'd offer 13 millions and get him but we don't have to.

And we won't. We are already in debt, we can't offer 13 millions for him especially when he's going to be almost 30. We are just trying to save this season after having worst seson in our history last year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have a question, and this may or may not be relevant to this, as I'm in the process of thinking this through.

Who is out of contract next season?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Is there a confirmation yet if there's an obligation for Galatasaray to buy him after the one year lone deal expires? If so, how much for?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We don't have obligation to buy him.

But if we want to buy him, it's for 13 millions.

Maybe you do, maybe you dont, but I wouldnt be so sure about it. In this forum as well most of the members were 100% sure that we didnt have an obligation to buy Quag, Matri, Pepe and Motta (and Marotta didnt say we were), yet, surprise, surprise, they are all fully owned by Juve now.

I think it's the same thing here. No way would Marotta just give him for two mil €.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 221)