Felipe Melo (6 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think its likely they are, similar to our "loans" of last season, although Melo's loan could be more difficult to "enforce" if Galata try to screw us over, although hopefully they wont.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he doesn't want to come back why isn't that clear for you?
even if gala doesn't take him he won't come back
Doesn't mean he won't in a years time or that we will be able to sell him successfully.
They are not. Mark my words, that 13 million is bullshit. Either they will buy for much less or he will be loaned again.
How do you know this?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Doesn't mean he won't in a years time or that we will be able to sell him successfully.

How do you know this?
yes we will try the sell him then again and again and again. after knowing this all i don't even want him back any more

BTW this has nothing to do with claudio marchisio

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
that doesn't make him a juventino. When playing grygera gives his best does that mean he is a juventino.
he was to scared for fighting for his spot and went to marotta to say i want to galatasary or you have to pay me 5m. While he did this he cried in the media. :sergio:
A player like Grygera don't give his best at all, he just steps onto the field and does his unsuccesful job to get money. He even never had a future in Juve, he should just be sell for sake of club.

They can't be compared, Felipe was such a guy, completely like Diego that could have became a something important in Juventus history.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The only way they'll sign him is if:

-They win the league and he plays a part in that.
- The fans love him
- He'll make it back to the Brazilian NT(prestige thing)

If that doesn't happen, they'll just move on to some other bench player from the top leagues.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
A player like Grygera don't give his best at all, he just steps onto the field and does his unsuccesful job to get money. He even never had a future in Juve, he should just be sell for sake of club.

They can't be compared, Felipe was a guy, like Diego that could have became a something important in Juventus history.
did you ask him if he tries. Of-course he does he only can't do better then what he does.

Jul 2, 2006
How do you know this?
Simple. They are not in a position to pay 13 million for a player.

The only way they'll sign him is if:

-They win the league and he plays a part in that.
- The fans love him
- He'll make it back to the Brazilian NT(prestige thing)

If that doesn't happen, they'll just move on to some other bench player from the top leagues.
Even then they will try to reduce the price and we will accept.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
did you ask him if he tries. Of-course he does he only can't do better then what he does.
The weak ones can't become Juventinos and Grygera is one of them without doubts. Diego and melo were top class players i 'd say, especially Diego, but i don;t need to tell you this story because already you everything know.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We seem to do three year payment deals on every fee regardless of the value, odd.

I said I'd be pleased with anything near €15m and this could potentially reach €14.5m, assuming Galatasaray reach the CL (which could be easier with half the league demoted :D). If it is indeed an obligation then I'd say it's a good deal. Otherwise it makes less sense financially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)