Felipe Melo (77 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Why would I try to convince anybody in here?

Looks like anybody from Juventus didn't say anything official about Melo's transfer to us whereas our director introduced him to press today and also talked about details about his transfer to Galatasaray. A question has been asked by press to him about Melo's future and he said, we have an option to buy him for 13 millions. Thats it.

How is this convincing you that our vision of this loan is better than yours?

Its not convincing at all, because our director said the same thing for 4 players and we bought all of them :D

You need to check out some of the Quag/Matri/Pepe/Motta threads.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't care about wages, hate the deal. A midfield of Vidal, Pirlo and Melo would have been tough as nails and perfectly balanced. Now not only do we lose Melo, we loan him away into oblivion for a few hundred thousand in installments.

It's about time people just admit that Marotta is a horrendous mistake.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Don't care about wages, hate the deal. A midfield of Vidal, Pirlo and Melo would have been tough as nails and perfectly balanced. Now not only do we lose Melo, we loan him away into oblivion for a few hundred thousand in installments.

Don't worry, come August 31st everybody will.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Who isn't admitting it?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Originally Posted by Joe
Marchisio and Vidal are similar
===
no at all, Marchisio is far better than vidal . also they are very different

Keeping Sissoko === sissoko's only problem is injuries
I don't agree.

Marchisio has been underperforming lately, and I don't know if that's because the whole team is, but as of now I'd say Vidal is the better player.

Sissoko = awful, with injuries or not.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011

:howler:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Word. It should have been Marchisio who got sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)