Felipe Melo (11 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
Somehow that excuse get's overlooked when Marchisio is in the discussion.
I'm not one of thoes saying Marchisio is invisible and all the lame jokes. I do defend him as I like him for the kind of player he is, BUT he is nowhere comparable to Melo.. One being some kind of Box to box midfielder the other being a destroyer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yet we conceded more goals than most teams in Italy. :lol:

But, I can bet you a million dollars you will find fault in EVERYONE else but Melo.

What kind of arguments are you guys trying to make here, exactly?

Right...but you Melo lovers will never admit that Marchisio having to play LM all last season out of position COULD NEVER be a reason. No, according to your standards playing out of position Marchisio would still have to produce what he should have been doing as a CM, even though was only given a handful of opportunities.

Don't use the DM excuse and its not being his responsibility to score/assist, etc. What a load of bull that is. Go ahead and tell Vidal that, then. (cue the Bundesliga excuse from someone here)
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your(grammatical error) of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Hust i was asking to people why would Marchisio sent melo away if he gets a rival for his place in vidal. Because vidal is a cm and marchisio too. And melo is a dm. Do you get me now?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't recall insulting anyone other than calling Melo 22.4m toilet paper and calling the arguments here pathetic.

In any case, if I insulted anyone then I apologize. And if I insulted anyone, step forward so I can do so.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nice I will try to better explain what I mean. So do you agree with it?

and check your rep
I think Conte just wants Vidal because he covers more ground than Melo and would allow (theoretically) Pirlo to do his job better. Marchisio would be depth in the CM role for Vidal/Pirlo...depending on the tactics needed, resting players, suspensions, etc.

With Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pazienza, and maybe Marrone we will see a lot of competition for CM. Pirlo is guaranteed providing he is fit, but when he isn't then Vidal-Marchisio it would probably be. Having Vidal/Marchisio makes more sense to me because the two of them can play multiple roles and opens up more doors tactically...unlike with Melo/Sissoko their only roles are to destory and nothing more. It sounds like Vidal can do that in a more elegant way, and unlike Melo/Sissoko can maintain possession better and not commit as many brain farts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
and check your rep
Pirlo will be a sure starter as long as he stays fit. If Vidal can provide the cover necessary for him Pirlo will take us up a level...however, I see Marchioso/Vidal sharing the CM role next to pirlo and having a separate battle for it.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Pirlo will be a sure starter as long as he stays fit. If Vidal can provide the cover necessary for him Pirlo will take us up a level...however, I see Marchioso/Vidal sharing the CM role next to pirlo and having a separate battle for it.
which I doubt will happen to Pirlo I still have my doubt in his fitness level.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
which I doubt will happen to Pirlo I still have my doubt in his fitness level.
Well, if we goes down then 433 then perhaps...or we could stay with the 442. He seems to be doing well in pre-season. Hopefully he can have a strong season...man, Pirlo on form is priceless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)