Felipe Melo (18 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Nobody says he is one of our best players (Janna is crazy, she doesn't count).

That's just how it is here. Everyone wants to feel like a part of something- some choose to be militant anti-Marchisiists, some anti-Rossi. And when influential members are the leaders of these campaigns, these groups get a large following.
I never said that he is one of our best player :sergio:

but i do believe he should be a starter.

And melo talked himself out of the club. Why would he do that? Because he want to leave.
Ofcourse I rate him but I am also scared every moment he could lose his head and get insane.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nobody says he is one of our best players (Janna is crazy, she doesn't count).

That's just how it is here. Everyone wants to feel like a part of something- some choose to be militant anti-Marchisiists, some anti-Rossi. And when influential members are the leaders of these campaigns, these groups get a large following.
How does claiming a player is overrated make you more "militant" than the troves of fanboys overrating him?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I love how everything is about Marchisio :heart:

- "The weather sucks today."
- "Not as much as Marchisio."

Okay, you don't like him. But why say it every 3 minutes?

Btw, Pirlo is our best CM.
wanna know what i love? that you are so in love with marchisio that you see his name, in posts where hes not even mentioned, i also love how you love him so much you cant bring one post where i said i dont like marchisio or have unfairly(by consensus) criticized him. i also love your friend janna who wont stop taking shots at melo because she knows hes the best we got, so only by getting rid of him and signing pazienza does marchisio have a chance of claiming that title(assuming he shows up of course). Actually i lied what i really love is your last line, a player in his twilight who is yet to kick a ball for us is our best mid? i think that right there says pretty much everything we need to know about your opinion on the matter.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Melo should stay, he more suitable to play next to Pirlo in a 4-4-2 than anybody currently on our squad. Vidal won't add much, since Melo too is capable of making the box to box runs, the only negativity though, that you never know when Melo is going to lose it and that he needs to be shown love constantly.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I never said that he is our best player :sergio:
Tell that to the "opinionated ones".
How does claiming a player is overrated make you more "militant" than the troves of fanboys overrating him?
It's not just claiming; it's going to every thread and bringing it up gratuitously. The amount of criticism and hate he gets is not in proportion to his ability/contribution.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
wanna know what i love? that you are so in love with marchisio that you see his name, in posts where hes not even mentioned, i also love how you love him so much you cant bring one post where i said i dont like marchisio or have unfairly(by consensus) criticized him. i also love your friend janna who wont stop taking shots at melo because she knows hes the best we got, so only by getting rid of him and signing pazienza does marchisio have a chance of claiming that title(assuming he shows up of course). Actually i lied what i really love is your last line, a player in his twilight who is yet to kick a ball for us is our best mid? i think that right there says pretty much everything we need to know about your opinion on the matter.
do you even read you can't compare melo in marchisio in this system conte wants to play
melo is beast in defends but he isn't a box to box player :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You don't have to state it was about Claudio, it was implied... Unless you wanna deny that.

When I say "don't like" about a football players, it usually means don't rate. I don't like Foggia.

Janna is crazy.

My opinion on the matter is that Melo is inconsistent, not smart and unreliable. I like him (as a character), I think he's an okay player (overrated here though). I don't necessarily want him to leave, but I'm not upset about it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You don't have to state it was about Claudio, it was implied... Unless you wanna deny that.

When I say "don't like" about a football players, it usually means don't rate. I don't like Foggia.

Janna is crazy.

My opinion on the matter is that Melo is inconsistent, not smart and unreliable. I like him (as a character), I think he's an okay player. I don't necessarily want him to leave, but I'm not upset about it.
i dont have to deny anything my post is plenty clear, you should be upset if your team is getting rid of the best player we have in a certain position/field of play.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He is actually underrated. Although we had a bad season, but he was arguably one of the best players on the team last year.
He's good player, i've never denied that, he's too unreliable for my liking. Mistake prone
We could be better off with someone else, and I'm not convinced that Vidal is the One, we should've gone for Diarra.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
so you re ok with getting rid of our best mid on the hopes someone unproven and totally out of the radar until about a month ago could step right in and do better? to me and any rational thinking fan this sounds really stupid and upsetting
Melo leaving is not a big loss for me, it's not that difficult to understand. It's not like we're losing much quality there and I would like for that area to improve.

The issue is his replacement and that's something different. According to others, Vidal is an improvement; I don't think I've seen anyone say otherwise. I don't know though, I can't pass judgement. I'm not saying it's a good or bad move.

I would actually like to see Melo-Pirlo-Vidal. Guess who's on the bench :shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)