Felipe Melo (41 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I don't think we will. Conte played him and Pirlo in the midfield of a 4-2-4 in a proper practice match with Marchisio on the left wing. I doubt Conte would have played him if he didn't want to keep him, even if he wanted to sell him and get Vidal. If either of those situations were the case, I assume he would have played Marchisio in the centre and Pepe on the left wing.
you do know the game will be played this afternoon here in europe

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I like that we have a player that can go mental, especially since he's cleaned it up a bit. I like someone who can scare the crap out of the opposition and has grinta. We've always had these kind of players when we've been successful, Davids, Paramatti, Montero (Cannavaro) and so forth. I should be naming Hasan as well but we haven't won anything with him and he hasn't been regular. Without Melo we only got Chiellini, he's rough but he doesn't scare that many especially since he's fond of hugging and smiling a lot.
But Melo dances?

you do know the game will be played this afternoon here in europe
No I didn't know that. It's still gonna be the same line up so it doesn't really matter.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't think we will. Conte played him and Pirlo in the midfield of a 4-2-4 in a proper practice match with Marchisio on the left wing. I doubt Conte would have played him if he didn't want to keep him, even if he wanted to sell him and get Vidal. If either of those situations were the case, I assume he would have played Marchisio in the centre and Pepe on the left wing.
Game has not been played yet.

Marchisio has a small injury & may not play much. Or not at all even.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If this were to be true, then imho that would be one of the stupidiest moves done by marotta.

Our management should not try to fix something that isn't broken and Melo certainly isn't broken and there are tons of places to improve our squad other then selling him and trying to get something better or if we go by the rumors then to get something worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)