Felipe Melo (71 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
This kind of player can cost us championship.. What is he thinking.. We need to play with 10 men and lost and now he can't play for us against Napoli and other matches when he will be suspended...

I think this guy will never learn to control his temper
Exactly.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Camo did this, Montero did this, we just have crazy South Americans!
Sorry non even comes close to melo's stupidity. I said this last season and someone just said it in the last page. Melo can easily cost his team's championships and titles because of these reactions.

Finding excuses for the guy won't fix his problems .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Don't you talk back to me, missy!

:lol:
I do wonder how that news about him crying when he got home gets out though. Did his wife call some journalist to get this important piece of information out there?

The more I think about it (and watching the replay of the incident a few times more), the more I think what he did was understandable. It seemed pretty instinctual, his "kicking away" at someone that had his studs in his (Melo's) groin region, more so than some malicious and deliberate move. Unfortunately, it cost us big time today and that'll compound the ill-sentiment people feel towards the guy. Still, the entire team let us down, as under no circumstances should we be conceding four goals to fucking Parma. PARMA. We should be able to fend them off with five players on the field. A missing striker doesn't justify this humiliation.
I don't think anybody is denying that it was instintual, but that doesn't make it understandable.

Melo wouldn't be captain of his own boat.
Of course he would.

He'd probably sink the boat, but as far as I'm concerned that's only a minor detail.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Melo has been in Italy long enough to know that when crap like Paci stud you like that you don't kick out at them but roll around the pitch screaming and see what the ref does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)