Felipe Melo (75 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Because I think leaders will step up to save the club from falling apart. I'm not saying we'll pull a Real but I see us spending over 50mln even if we get EL spot.
I hope you're right, but from past expiriences I'm not so optimistic. I hope you're right, and that they will do some changes to the management as well, since pot of money with a incompetent persons in charge will not get us anywhere I'm afraid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I always backed Melo, because I trust his abilities and him playing out of position is not helping him. I am behind Melo, even in his worst time ever, but what I don't like is the way he gets treated. Nice game so he should stay, next game he is bad the thread will be filled with useless stuff and we should sell him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He was brilliant today probably the best ive seen him play for us. Changed the game for us in the 2nd half, before he came in Atalanta were dominating the midfield.

Forza Melo

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
its stupid to deny his ability. his performances were directly related to him playing out of position. however, i think most people are mad at him since we spent too much money on him when we needed to sign more players and that really not his fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)