-------
Nov 26, 2006
Show me a BRAZILIAN player that isn't the following:

1. Overrated
2. Lazy
3. Self-centered
4. A cancer to the team
5. Underachieving

Brazilians are a recipe for failure. They are not leaders...they are not professionals...they are street players...the kind that can pick up after a knocking down a few beers and play ball in an alley in Brazil.

Building your team around a Brazilian is as certain as buying a Toyota these days...unpredictable and risky.

Juve is a team that should be built around character. Around players that care.

Guys like Cassano and many Brazilian-types are just not in the Juve DNA...
:rofl:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm sick and tired of him passing the ball. He always either send the ball to the oppoenent when he passes, or goes for an unnecessary difficult pass that puts his teammates under pressure. While I think it's unfair to judgesome players' performances under this horrible season, there is a limit to stupidity. How difficult is it to make a 8 meter pass to your nearest teamate?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This season has been a farce; I can't really blame Melo. It's depressing being a player @ Juve right now, especially a new one. Trying to adjust and acclimatize in a disaster season, with your team setting all the wrong records :sigh:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The same should be said to Sissoko but he's even worse.
except that Melo is supposed to know how to pass the ball. Yet he doesn't.

This season has been a farce; I can't really blame Melo. It's depressing being a player @ Juve right now, especially a new one. Trying to adjust and acclimatize in a disaster season, with your team setting all the wrong records :sigh:
I can't blame him for not performing his job a dm sure, but he has NO excuse for being a stupid bull. Typical Melo passing

safe option: pass the ball to your nearest mate and move into different postion

unsafe option:attempt long range pass or spectacular pass that mostly ends up as advantage to oppositon, or puts teamamte under severe pressure.

guess which one melo goes for, every single game

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
except that Melo is supposed to know how to pass the ball. Yet he doesn't.
Thats true, atleast with sissoko we wanted a destroyer so we can somehow ignore his average passing but with Melo he's suppose to be our "passer".

That deal was just stupid i remember criticizing that deal last summer when we first bought him and everyone was almost calling Secco a god for such transfers. 25 mil for this guy what a smart way to waste money.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I still want to see him playing under a coach that actually has a strategy and a plan in his game. A player who is 1 of the starting 11 of the Brazil national team cannot be this clueless.

What bothers me the most in this talented player, is that sometimes he acts like he has no brain whatsoever.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I still want to see him playing under a coach that actually has a strategy and a plan in his game. A player who is 1 of the starting 11 of the Brazil national team cannot be this clueless.

What bothers me the most in this talented player, is that sometimes he acts like he has no brain whatsoever.
sometimes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)