Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

Juven

Dec 12, 2009
they have the right players for it... perhaps not henry though thats why they watned Ribery, THEN that would be the best team ever.

oh ya and btwl... Melo sucks

May 29, 2003
You can't play a successful 433 unless you have 2 outstandingly good passers of the 3 mids. Diego cannot play wide-forward. he has played deep in midfield before though, did it for Brasil many times when he was in their lineup and is stronger and tougher in the tackle than Iniesta will ever be. My 433 would look like this

Gio-------------Trez------------Camo (or Ribery :cry:)

---Marchisio----------------Diego-------

----------------Sissoko-------------------

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
You can't play a successful 433 unless you have 2 outstandingly good passers of the 3 mids. Diego cannot play wide-forward. he has played deep in midfield before though, did it for Brasil many times when he was in their lineup and is stronger and tougher in the tackle than Iniesta will ever be. My 433 would look like this

Gio-------------Trez------------Camo (or Ribery :cry:)

---Marchisio----------------Diego-------

----------------Sissoko-------------------

Agreed on this point. Its something I like about Diego, he is very robust for a flair merchant, and not at all afraid of going muscle to muscle with the big lads who try to crunch him. that doesn't bode well for his fitness or physical frame, but its encouraging to watch. For a little man, he is quite hard to knock off the ball, and when he is flung to the turf, he more often than not, seems more eager to brush himself down and get back into the action at once rather than roll around iniesta like in 'agony'.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Agreed on this point. Its something I like about Diego, he is very robust for a flair merchant, and not at all afraid of going muscle to muscle with the big lads who try to crunch him. that doesn't bode well for his fitness or physical frame, but its encouraging to watch. For a little man, he is quite hard to knock off the ball, and when he is flung to the turf, he more often than not, seems more eager to brush himself down and get back into the action at once rather than roll around iniesta like in 'agony'.
Agreed.

A good example was the goal sequence against Bari, when Diego picked up the ball and shook off the attentions of the defender, who had made up his mind to just pull him back/foul him and break up the play.

http://www.juvepoland.com/download.php?op=get&id=2373

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We should probably take this with a grain of salt, or even a complete bag, but I'll share it anyway:

Certain "sources" are reporting that Melo is depressed & annoyed with the Juventus atmosphere (among other things fans whistling him when he doesn't perform).
He would already be tempted to leave Juve. Talks with Real, Man U & Man City have reportedly already started.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
You take a shot at him while he is down. He looks shit today but who gives the fuck because the the whole team looks like shit. So if you one of those "hhaaaaaa did you see we should have buy this player instead" or "sell him" I SAY FUCK YOU. He is still capable of turning this around. He will turn this around.Do us a favor when he turn this around don't show your face again in this thread

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
- He's being played out of position.
- He's playing in a team without a plan or an idea.
- The fans dislike him.
- His confidence couldn't be any worse.
- He has a few faults in his game. Mostly mental.

Sort that out and we have a potentially world class player in Melo.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
- He's being played out of position.
- He's playing in a team without a plan or an idea.
- The fans dislike him.
- His confidence couldn't be any worse.
- He has a few faults in his game. Mostly mental.

Sort that out and we have a potentially world class player in Melo.
:agree: :tup:
I honestly felt sorry for him today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)