Felipe Melo (11 Viewers)

Jan 30, 2009
TORINO, 22 ottobre - Felipe Melo, solo una contusione. Sospiro di sollievo per il brasiliano, infortunatosi ieri sera contro il Maccabi Haifa. Gli esami escludono lesioni alla caviglia sinistra.

Seguono aggiornamenti

Tuttosport.com

well his ankle is not damage thats what the exam revealed, I think

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we average what 2 injuries per game? I love how we are forced to used 1-2 of our subs because of injuries. Two more down...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
TORINO, 22 ottobre - Felipe Melo, solo una contusione. Sospiro di sollievo per il brasiliano, infortunatosi ieri sera contro il Maccabi Haifa. Gli esami escludono lesioni alla caviglia sinistra.

Seguono aggiornamenti

Tuttosport.com

well his ankle is not damage thats what the exam revealed, I think
Lets hope so.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
same, we have a tendancy to aggrivate small problems into ones that take a month or two, and I doubt its only a bruise, its got to be something more to have caused him such pain, I bet they haven't looked into it properly

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Melo faces spell on the sidelines

Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo looks set to be out for a while after suffering an injury against Maccabi Haifa last night.

The Brazil international came off worse following a heavy challenge from Tiago Dutra, which ended his evening after just 58 minutes.

Melo limped off clutching his left calf, which is bad news for Juventus, as he has only just recovered from an injury suffered in that area.

The 26-year-old was in tears on the bench and didn’t even join his team-mates when they celebrated a hard fought 1-0 victory.

Speaking after the game, Juventus Coach Ciro Ferrara said: “Melo is very upset with his injury, he suffered an ugly blow.”

SFortunately Juventus have plenty of cover in Melo’s position and if he is unable to be fit in time for Sunday’s match against Siena then Ferrara will either change the system or move Momo Sissoko and Christian Poulsen around.

C4
Am I the only one who caught the Italian-ironic typo for its hidden meaning here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)