Felipe Melo (80 Viewers)

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
D'Agostino actually fits more into our system looking at the players we have in our squad. D'Agostino would add much more than Melo IMO.
Playing without real regista when all midfielders are universal - is more smarter.
Because no one is key figure and can be substituted. So we do not have to change our game if any one person can't play some match.
And also that is harder for our rivals to destroy our game - they have to cover all our midfielders, not only one regista.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The mercato is not only Diego, Melo and Cannavaro. For me it's the revival of Trezeguet after the dark era with Ranieri (only last season though) and Jonathan. If Zebina stays injury free and mentally stable, we're up to a great RB. It looks like we're getting Santa as well which will only serve as cherry on top. One cannot simply have a perfect mercato, but if we do get Santa we're as close to perfect as possible.
oh I'm sure you'll find people who still think we had a shit mercato season

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Playing without real regista when all midfielders are universal - is more smarter.
Because no one is key figure and can be substituted. So we do not have to change our game if any one person can't play some match.
And also that is harder for our rivals to destroy our game - they have to cover all our midfielders, not only one regista.
Pretty early to tell if Ferrara wont stick to a formation or he'll consider no player key figure in the middle.

I'm really curious now to see what formation he'll play.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
oh I'm sure you'll find people who still think we had a shit mercato season
I'm also sure about that but to be honest, I don't really care anymore what others think. If they live on looking at the negative things then it's not of my concern, they can enjoy it that way.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I'm also sure about that but to be honest, I don't really care anymore what others think. If they live on looking at the negative things then it's not of my concern, they can enjoy it that way.
:tup:

Seeing from were we came 3 seasons ago, the squad we have now is great, only the defence could be a bit better but still.
I think we are capable of challenging Inter with this team, and IMO, that is sooner then I expected.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Hang around, you'll hear people making even more ridiculous comments than that...

Seeing from were we came 3 seasons ago, the squad we have now is great, only the defence could be a bit better but still.
I think we are capable of challenging Inter with this team, and IMO, that is sooner then I expected.
Forza the five year plan... The way the board has made the club financially stable to be able to make such high profile purchases is commentable...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Good post.
Over the past 3 seasons we have progressed a lot faster than I would have expected. Even better than I had hoped actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)