Felipe Melo (14 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yay, we keep Pepe and Motta and sell the likes of Melo.

Marotta, I have a 12years old Reebok socks, would you smoke it?
Seriously

I don't want to lose a talent like Melo while retaining lower level talent as mentioned above.

Melo needs direction and discipline which can only be injected by the head coach. Hopefully Conte can be the coach that can get the best out of ALL of our players.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
anger could be an expression of passion, but they re not to be confused
Passion itself is not the emotion, it is a state before which it out-pours and it is an excuse used by temperamentals like Melo the world over. I haven't confused what he is because what Felipe Melo brings to the table is an intense player, indeed so, but one that is not in control of his emotions, which must negate him being passionate I would think.

But I'm not a neuroscientist and we're talking semantics here. The boy is a rageoholic.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Passion itself is not the emotion, it is a state before which it out-pours and it is an excuse used by temperamentals like Melo the world over. I haven't confused what he is because what Felipe Melo brings to the table is an intense player, indeed so, but one that is not in control of his emotions, which must negate him being passionate I would think.

But I'm not a neuroscientist and we're talking semantics here. The boy is a rageoholic.
speaking of semantics isnt intense same as passionate, anywhos we kinda agree but you worded it wrong :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)