Felipe Melo (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nobody but Secco and cie knew what our budget was. Some thought it was gonna 15m, others 30m...I'm very pleased for what they did. We just need to sell Almiron and Poulsen and our mercato will be closed so our budget for this year would be around 40m. I think Secco or Blanc said we took some cash for next year's budget for F. Melo though.
That's how it starts. Take some out for next year, then next summer we take out some from the next years....and so on. Then we are in debt.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thats why it is imperative to sell (not loan/release) some of the players we off load.
We are over-paying and selling off players, it is about time to make a profit of them (Poulsen, Almiron)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
yea, but we won't need any big signings next year, so it was a risk worth taking
after todays game we definetely need some HUGE defensive signings next yr especially if caceres doesnt perform and we need a striker too cuz im starting to lose it with what a turtle trezeguet has fukin become

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
after todays game we definetely need some HUGE defensive signings next yr especially if caceres doesnt perform and we need a striker too cuz im starting to lose it with what a turtle trezeguet has fukin become
relax man, just a friendly...it was a relatively new CB pairing, so naturally there would be problems

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
relax man, just a friendly...it was a relatively new CB pairing, so naturally there would be problems
true but canna and legro combine for a total age of 66-67...that department along with our attackers has to be the main focus next yr
the average age of both our defenders and strikers has to go down cuz against a team like villareal with a bunch of speedy good dribbling youngsters we will see the same outcome probably every other game

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
U calling out Trez, but Del Piero is just as slow, and was just as bad if not worse than Trez today.
true

honestly both have gone down a few notches in my book
both have lost any form of speed in their legs and so showed with trez with our first real chance which any striker with a bit of pace wouldve prob nailed

difference is del piero still has the touch..i'll give him that but any defence in the world would relish payin against them now in open play cuz they just dont seem threatening enough

other than free kicks i dont see how these two will threaten a good team

for me amauri should be a def starter

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2097828 said:
oh cmon stop questions about overpaying!!!!!!look at real!!!!!94 euros for Ronaldo, 67 for Kaka this is overpaying!!!!!and manchester city same sh**!!!
hahaha...

so maybe i offer real 250 euros and then i tell him to go play for juve

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Back when I was posting at goal.com, some Milanista made a very accurate observation about us: "Juve fans like to discuss about the business aspect and finances of their club too much".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)