Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Am I the only one who is actually more excited about seeing Melo play official matches than Diego? Not to say I'm not excited about Diego because I really am, but I just love how badass and arrogant Melo is.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Every single day you have a viola player, fan, ex-player, employee, etc...coming out and say to the media they do not regret seeing Melo go :blah: :blah: :blah:

:sergio:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yea fuckin' right...Prandelli probably still cries himself to sleep over losing FenoMelo...I would have been absolutely shattered if I was a Viola fan

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Am I the only one who is actually more excited about seeing Melo play official matches than Diego? Not to say I'm not excited about Diego because I really am, but I just love how badass and arrogant Melo is.
I am excited to see Caceres personally (since I was always a defender in my years)
Youuuuu Are Not Alooooooone....
You two should get a room.
Every single day you have a viola player, fan, ex-player, employee, etc...coming out and say to the media they do not regret seeing Melo go :blah: :blah: :blah:

:sergio:
I can't wait to see their reactions when he decides to bring Jovetic down to his knees....:pumpkin:
yea fuckin' right...Prandelli probably still cries himself to sleep over losing FenoMelo...I would have been absolutely shattered if I was a Viola fan
They are, he is just trying to cover up his wounds...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
When I see that pigfuker, Benitz, paying 20m for Aquilani, I am even more convinced that the 20-25m we paid (including whatever Marchioni was adjuged to be worth) for Melo, was money extremely well spent.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I have never known a manager of a top English team to get away with wasting so much money, year, after year...Their champions league victory was horribly lucky, to all Benitez haters like myself, but generally speaking...his return on $ invested, in players, must surely be one of the worst of the managers of the teams in the upper echelons of european football.

I feel sorry for Aquiliani really. Rome compared to Liverpool is like going from riding a R1 to a Honda c50. And also, he is nowhere near a replacement, in terms of proven quality, for Alonso, whose talents are consistently displayed along with mature, admirable composure. He is one of my favourite players in the game. And I still rue missing out on him last season...Still. No need to be too bothered, as I am happier with the current Juve squad, than I have been for many years...If only we could bring back those evil, but reliable nazis, Moller and Kohler, and the little soldier, Di Livio...even as a mascot...I would be in heaven.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Another one

Lorenzo Amoruso(ex-viola merda): "If I was in charge I would have put Melo on the transfer list. He can't control himself".

:lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So how much did we spend on Melo in the end? 20m? I thought we didn't have that kind of money to spend after blowing most of the budget on Diego?

And on top of that Caceres cost how much?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We had the $$$ and it was 25m.

Caceres is 0m for the loan, 11m for the option to buy him in 2010 and an extra 1m € if he/the club reaches certain objectives.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So how much did we spend on Melo in the end? 20m? I thought we didn't have that kind of money to spend after blowing most of the budget on Diego?

And on top of that Caceres cost how much?
Sometimes when opportunities arise, you have to break the piggy bank.

Caceres came for 1 M€ on loan and option to buy for 11M€

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
I have never known a manager of a top English team to get away with wasting so much money, year, after year...Their champions league victory was horribly lucky, to all Benitez haters like myself, but generally speaking...his return on $ invested, in players, must surely be one of the worst of the managers of the teams in the upper echelons of european football.

I feel sorry for Aquiliani really. Rome compared to Liverpool is like going from riding a R1 to a Honda c50. And also, he is nowhere near a replacement, in terms of proven quality, for Alonso, whose talents are consistently displayed along with mature, admirable composure. He is one of my favourite players in the game. And I still rue missing out on him last season...Still. No need to be too bothered, as I am happier with the current Juve squad, than I have been for many years...If only we could bring back those evil, but reliable nazis, Moller and Kohler, and the little soldier, Di Livio...even as a mascot...I would be in heaven.
Benitez would be the most wasteful if newcastle wasn't in the EPL......and they aren't anymore so i guess Benitez is.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So I guess the transfer budget figures we heard in May were slightly rounded down, 40m was it. Anyway, I can't believe what a mercato it's been. Squad seems really strong now.
nobody but Secco and cie knew what our budget was. Some thought it was gonna 15m, others 30m...I'm very pleased for what they did. We just need to sell Almiron and Poulsen and our mercato will be closed so our budget for this year would be around 40m. I think Secco or Blanc said we took some cash for next year's budget for F. Melo though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)