Felipe Melo (18 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Exactly.

The bottom line is that Moggi is never going to praise the current Juve board. Now that he can't criticise the quality of player they have signed, he'll say they overpaid.
And when he'll have absolutely nothing to criticise the board for, after we win the CL, he'll say that we cheated and we bribed the referees. :p

That would be something. Moggi accussing anyone of cheating.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He'll just need to say he was in contact with Secco the whole time even if untrue and we'll be down 2-3 scudetti and a CL.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We did overpaid for Melo nodoubt about that. But i hope by signing Melo and Diego this summer we've put an end to the midfield problems that we had for the past 2 seasons.

No more wasting the transfer budget on midfielders and attackers (hopefully) next summer. Our periority will be defenders and defenders only.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
nope, the guy that was triviggy, my user name has been like this for a while, but I've been busy lately. Yes I'm a huge fan, I own many vintage rickenbacker guitars that are identical to the ones they used, so you could call me a fanatic.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
We did overpaid for Melo nodoubt about that. But i hope by signing Melo and Diego this summer we've put an end to the midfield problems that we had for the past 2 seasons.

No more wasting the transfer budget on midfielders and attackers (hopefully) next summer. Our periority will be defenders and defenders only.
:agree: :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
nope, the guy that was triviggy, my user name has been like this for a while, but I've been busy lately. Yes I'm a huge fan, I own many vintage rickenbacker guitars that are identical to the ones they used, so you could call me a fanatic.
I know its you Triviggy (not everyone forgets you :D), was kidding, due to old little joke of how rare its for italians to have gingeritis ;) Its you, and...:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Thank you Vinny, now I can feel assured he will be a success, as it happens whenever you dismiss any of our new signings ;)
Andrade
Almiron
Poulsen
Tiago (hasnt proved anything yet)
Molinaro
Knezevic

go ahead and find my original posts on any of these guys, and then come talk to me

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
melo has already shown very serious potential. And he is not yet fit or match sharp. Also, he has not had the chance to play much with his midget flair merchant brother, Diego. I think that those two together are going to be superb. Both of whom are likely to become first team regulars for the next few years, hopefully longer. Both are a good age. Both at a club, for the first time in their careers, which can and must challenge for Top Honours.

Melo to me, looks close to a complete midfielder, something similar to the Viera of Arsenal, but better on the ball with equal or perhaps greater ruggedness. He is also very mobile for a big man, and his distribution, so far, looks wicked. So even if Diego is man marked, which will be tricky as he moves around so much, the opposition will need to prevent Melo from moving forward with the ball and picking out the strikers with those long cross field balls and through balls, which i have already seen him adept at delivering. Melo is a tough guy to outmuscle, liittle guys will have to be inch perfect on the ball when tackling him and even then they risk losing a leg or head...I have this horrifying but amusing picture in my mind of Melo kicking someone's head clean off their body and Momo popping up at the far post to head the headball home for a goal, and both of them celebrating, as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and showing shock and anger when they are both sent off for dissent...before diego strangles the referee.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have this horrifying but amusing picture in my mind of Melo kicking someone's head clean off their body and Momo popping up at the far post to head the headball home for a goal, and both of them celebrating, as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and showing shock and anger when they are both sent off for dissent...before Camo strangles the referee while Zebina slaps the ref in his face

fixed

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andrade
Almiron
Poulsen
Tiago (hasnt proved anything yet)
Molinaro
Knezevic

go ahead and find my original posts on any of these guys, and then come talk to me
You forgot Stendardo but Molinaro was not a signing, we just recalled him from loan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)