Felipe Melo (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
sorry guys, I agree with Moggi

we paid a lot of money for a guy who has the skills of a DM, but pushes forward like an attacking middie, and leaves us vulnerable to the fast break. D'Ago was the better choice when you are spending this kind of money
Thank you Vinny, now I can feel assured he will be a success, as it happens whenever you dismiss any of our new signings ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The guy is not at 100%, he cut his vacation short and we all saw he was a bit rusty in his 1st couple of appearances but yesterday he did everything; defended, pushed forward, passes the ball well, looked more confident with the ball...

:tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I like him. Tough and strong, good at stealing the ball, good passes , really good crosses and he can go forward by beating his opponents pretty damn good.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Melo is very good and very promising, but we did overpaid for him!!
Still better than overpaying for Dago though. They were both over-hyped due to their exceptional seasons.
The difference is, that Dago have less chances than Melo to repeat or improve from here!

Melo was a damn fine choice, but we said pay a lot lesser than Diego...

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Pfffff cmon can u stop this stupid talks about money ?!?!??!If u wanna talk about Juve's spendings, let's talk about Andrade 10 mln euro, Almiron 9 mln euro, Poulsen 10 mln euro signings and you like how much this flops cost us!?!?melo is very good, very solid display yesterday, i think he'll be player of the year in serie a!))))

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Melo is very good and very promising, but we did overpaid for him!!
Still better than overpaying for Dago though. They were both over-hyped due to their exceptional seasons.
The difference is, that Dago have less chances than Melo to repeat or improve from here!

Melo was a damn fine choice, but we said pay a lot lesser than Diego...
We paid less than Diego could have cost for him, I think it balanced itself out in the end.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
also melo had a release clause in his contract, so fiorentina wouldnt have sold him for less
Exactly.

The bottom line is that Moggi is never going to praise the current Juve board. Now that he can't criticise the quality of player they have signed, he'll say they overpaid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)