Felipe Anderson (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Either way this guy might as well be on Mars, once those clubs circle the fee goes beyond us, never mind the whole Lotito-Agnelli/Marotta thing.

These players leave Serie A simply because we (never mind the others) are not a Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea or Real Madrid who can pay those fees. The fact that the other leading clubs dislike us really doesn't help.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bayern should grab him. Ribery is on the decline and they sold Shaqiri already. Robben is also injured a lot. Bayern will have a terrible time finding wingers as good as Ribery and Robben again.

Anderson, Griezman, Hazard, Shaqiri... is there anyone else who is a good winger that doesnt already play for Madrid or Barca?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh come on, I seriously didn't mean it like that :lol:

Even if Pep was at Barca I would have said the same thing. My opinion is that so long as Messi is at Barca, players who have exceptional dribbling skills and like to have time on the ball to express themselves would do themselves a disservice playing at Barca. If he played at Barca he might excel, but only after he adapts to the fact that you are expected to play in a certain way, and nobody but Messi is allowed to express his individual ability. Look how Neymar and Suarez play for Barca and then look at how they play for their NT's, look at how the former has had to adapt his game at Barca so that he and Messi can get along.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh come on, I seriously didn't mean it like that :lol:

Even if Pep was at Barca I would have said the same thing. My opinion is that so long as Messi is at Barca, players who have exceptional dribbling skills and like to have time on the ball to express themselves would do themselves a disservice playing at Barca. If he played at Barca he might excel, but only after he adapts to the fact that you are expected to play in a certain way, and nobody but Messi is allowed to express his individual ability. Look how Neymar and Suarez play for Barca and then look at how they play for their NT's, look at how the former has had to adapt his game at Barca so that he and Messi can get along.
:agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol:

Come on, even when i disagreed i still thought you had a good argumentation. You made good points on all discussions we had.
I always thought the same of you, we have differing football views, but i have a lot of respect for your passion and knowledge for the game :tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Bayern should grab him. Ribery is on the decline and they sold Shaqiri already. Robben is also injured a lot. Bayern will have a terrible time finding wingers as good as Ribery and Robben again.

Anderson, Griezman, Hazard, Shaqiri... is there anyone else who is a good winger that doesnt already play for Madrid or Barca?
Cuadrado , Januzaj, Jackson Martínez
Shaqiri??!
he is on the bench for Inter.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Cuadrado , Januzaj, Jackson Martínez
Shaqiri??!
he is on the bench for Inter.
Hmm.. Martinez maybe the best of the lot but none of them is very good. I think Shaqiri has amazing potential.. I dont rate any of the others that highly.

I think Martinez is good but not great. Caudrado can also be good but not great. Shaqiri has the potential to be great. Januzaj doesnt convince me at all.

None of those (apart from Shaq) have the potential that Anderson, Griezman and Hazard have. Thats my evaluation of them atleast.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Hmm.. Martinez maybe the best of the lot but none of them is very good. I think Shaqiri has amazing potential.. I dont rate any of the others that highly.

I think Martinez is good but not great. Caudrado can also be good but not great. Shaqiri has the potential to be great. Januzaj doesnt convince me at all.

None of those (apart from Shaq) have the potential that Anderson, Griezman and Hazard have. Thats my evaluation of them atleast.
Martínez isn't even a winger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)