Felipe Anderson - AM RL, SS - Lazio (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That is how Monza operates.
Well they did kick our ass last year..
I dont know about who operates how but - I dont think Soule is going to be amazing. He had his chances here and being a good player for a small team doesnt make you a superstar.
F.Anderson is a freebie and if Soule can fetch some really nice amount - Yeah I wont criticize the club for doing so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well they did kick our ass last year..
I dont know about who operates how but - I dont think Soule is going to be amazing. He had his chances here and being a good player for a small team doesnt make you a superstar.
F.Anderson is a freebie and if Soule can fetch some really nice amount - Yeah I wont criticize the club for doing so.
I am ok with Soule bringing in funds, but the replacement can't be this overrated avaricous lazy bum. Bring in someone young and hungry. Flipper Cunterson is not deserving of 4+ million on a 4 year contract - I'd even be hesitant to take him on a 2 + 1 on these numbers.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus : from today the topic FelipeAnderson comes into focus. New contacts with the sister-agent are expected in the next few days to seek an agreement. In the background, Lazio's offer remains on the table ( € 3.5m including bonuses) but juve remain in pole position.

[@romeoagresti)

Jul 2, 2006
there is no justification of this move.

whether you call it to replace kostic who is not even playing in same position or a transfer to win immediately because this fuck won nothing in his entire career and he has been on freefall since many years or he will replace soule who is way superior, younger and earns much less.

it must be illegal to make excuses about this sham. giuntoli is leaking the money out of the club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I am ok with Soule bringing in funds, but the replacement can't be this overrated avaricous lazy bum. Bring in someone young and hungry. Flipper Cunterson is not deserving of 4+ million on a 4 year contract - I'd even be hesitant to take him on a 2 + 1 on these numbers.
Look Im not his biggest fan either but he is free and he will add since he is better than anyone we have at his position even if it doesnt say much.
Funds should be spent to strengthen the team but not neccesairily the same position.
Until proven otherwise I remain optimistic about Giuntuli. What else can I do anyway...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
there is no justification of this move.

whether you call it to replace kostic who is not even playing in same position or a transfer to win immediately because this fuck won nothing in his entire career and he has been on freefall since many years or he will replace soule who is way superior, younger and earns much less.

it must be illegal to make excuses about this sham. giuntoli is leaking the money out of the club.
Kostic is on the left while Im pretty sure F.Anderson played most games on the right
I dont think their future is even related.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ok with this if it gets Kostic out of the team

Kostic is too poor technically and Anderson seems a better fit for the direction team is moving
Kostic problem isnt exactly technique (not saying he has good one but its not exactly the main issue) - The thing is he is a player that always does the same thing and is quite predictable. It also has an upside as it means he will put crosses in the box (hence his assists).
I dont mind Kostic for now but cash wise it would be right to sell him now to get something for him while we can.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
This the part we have a meltdown about a transfer rumour again? Wonderful.
Why anyone believes the rumors from the Italian media, I'll never understand. They were wrong about everything last summer and were wrong for months leading up to the winter window.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why anyone believes the rumors from the Italian media, I'll never understand. They were wrong about everything last summer and were wrong for months leading up to the winter window.
this is generally true, but when agresti and schira write the same stuff, there's usually some interest at least

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This move is a typical J6ve move. A typical bullshit move that no one understands the reason or logic behind it. One of those rumors that you know will happen.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Juventus : from today the topic FelipeAnderson comes into focus. New contacts with the sister-agent are expected in the next few days to seek an agreement. In the background, Lazio's offer remains on the table ( € 3.5m including bonuses) but juve remain in pole position.

[@romeoagresti)
ad2b8f0f-d19a-4d45-8b5e-e153a1f9ec2c_text.gif

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If Juve plan to play with three up front next season theyll need more than just soule to cover the wing depth. I wouldnt mind Anderson, but only in that scenario. Downside to that is they’ll likely sell Iling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)