Felipe Anderson - AM RL, SS - Lazio (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This is a fuck no type of transfer.

An absolute washed up player, no Juve material, lazy ass motherfucker...

I will stop here, because it doesn't deserve more of my time or your time.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Meh, it would be a Marottaesque move of the kind that has turned Inter to a successful team again, i.e. sign decent and experienced Serie A-players on a free - regardless of their age - and allow them to take a step up in a better team: Mkhitariyan, Calhanoglou, De Vrij etc.

Let us have a few technical attacking players in the squad for once. I mean, we had to throw in bloody Lemina as right winger in a CL final where we desperately needed to score.

Jul 2, 2006
Meh, it would be a Marottaesque move of the kind that has turned Inter to a successful team again, i.e. sign decent and experienced Serie A-players on a free - regardless of their age - and allow them to take a step up in a better team: Mkhitariyan, Calhanoglou, De Vrij etc.

Let us have a few technical attacking players in the squad for once. I mean, we had to throw in bloody Lemina as right winger in a CL final where we desperately needed to score.
I don't know your definition of successful team but 1 Scudetto in 5 years while having most resources in a most pathetic competition is not one in my book. As for Turderson, how about not sending away players like Soule and having a normal manager who can appreciate talent and get the best out of them?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It's not 2016, why would buy a 30 years mediocre AM, Which professional sports manager or even what sane person buys him?!!

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is a freebie right, well I get it. He would provide an alternative to Soule who would probably be sold to raise funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)