Felipe Anderson - AM RL, SS - Lazio (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i hope allegri gets sold to a salt mine.
Honestly I would accept any manager change as long as there is a point.
Conte is a master when motivating.
Motta has a gameplan even if his style isnt my favorite.
De Zerbi - Same as Motta with less success in Italy but with more experience abroad.
Zidane - Lol - He might be open to a return but I highly doubt he would accept our wages.

Out of all the names - Conte is best for present but Motta and De Zerbi are more suited for building long term.
Zidane - I have yet to see him manage anything rather than Real Madrid who are miles away in terms of talent. I would still love it but its not as a safe bet as it sounds..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Conte is a diva but he is definitely the safest bet for short term success and upping the level of the squad.
I agree but we'd need 2 quality mids.
Like minimum SMS and someone between Koopmeiners,Samardzic or whoever.
Else even Conte with our mids bar Rabiot won't be able to do much

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I agree but we'd need 2 quality mids.
Like minimum SMS and someone between Koopmeiners,Samardzic or whoever.
Else even Conte with our mids bar Rabiot won't be able to do much
Conte would be a hugely disruptive force. He'd be making demands of the board that we can't afford to meet. I understand the view that he's a good choice to get us back on track, but he really isn't if you think about it a little more. First thing not going his way he becomes a hindrance. Plus all the celebrating a scudetto with Inter, the way he left us last time etc means he'll have barriers between him and the fans that he didn't have before.

He is not the stablity candidate.

Also fuck him, anyway

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Conte would be a hugely disruptive force. He'd be making demands of the board that we can't afford to meet. I understand the view that he's a good choice to get us back on track, but he really isn't if you think about it a little more. First thing not going his way he becomes a hindrance. Plus all the celebrating a scudetto with Inter, the way he left us last time etc means he'll have barriers between him and the fans that he didn't have before.

He is not the stablity candidate.

Also fuck him, anyway
I agree but rather than another year of Allegri I would go for Conte without thinking about any possible problem.
Priority is kicking Allegri's ass out of Juventus FOREVER then everything will settle somehow.

So while I agree that neither Conte or Zidane would be the best fit for this Juventus
Anything but another year with Allegri.
Because it means I won't watch Juventus for another year.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I agree but rather than another year of Allegri I would go for Conte without thinking about any possible problem.
Priority is kicking Allegri's ass out of Juventus FOREVER then everything will settle somehow.

So while I agree that neither Conte or Zidane would be the best fit for this Juventus
Anything but another year with Allegri.
Because it means I won't watch Juventus for another year.
Actually disagree. I'd take a year more of Allegri over a year more of Conte. He'll do more harm than good imo.

Plus I hate him. Turncoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)