Federico Peluso (39 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sure, but that doesn't mean one has to like him.

It's the same with Ibrahimovic, he's also a true great and one of the best players ever, but you still hate his guts, no?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Totti is way more likeable than ibra.

I don't hate ibra like some of those around here, I do dislike him overall but enjoy his football skills more than ronaldo, messi etc.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
True, Totti is not only just a disgusting player, but he is a very overrated, he has preffered to remain king in a village, than a peasant in the city
Ibra has proved himself in various top clubs and championships, among top players.
Face spitting Totti enjoyed a special ref favor period, in the past decade that allowed to complete in far more many game, for the full 90minutes than any player should have...
plus the ability to gain countless FKs-PKs from divings...
And of coursehim alone was given the benefit of swaering like a stray dog, any teammate that was not solely playing for him.
All this could have not happen in any of the big clubs Ibra have shinned, so Totti has to win the award of the most disgusting tyrant...

As for Peluso, his presence in serie A is an everyday reminder how deep the defensive crisis still is in serie A and the NT, esp on the left flank...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
True, Totti is not only just a disgusting player, but he is a very overrated, he has preffered to remain king in a village, than a peasant in the city
Ibra has proved himself in various top clubs and championships, among top players.
Face spitting Totti enjoyed a special ref favor period, in the past decade that allowed to complete in far more many game, for the full 90minutes than any player should have...
plus the ability to gain countless FKs-PKs from divings...
And of coursehim alone was given the benefit of swaering like a stray dog, any teammate that was not solely playing for him.
All this could have not happen in any of the big clubs Ibra have shinned, so Totti has to win the award of the most disgusting tyrant...

As for Peluso, his presence in serie A is an everyday reminder how deep the defensive crisis still is in serie A and the NT, esp on the left flank...
Jesus Christ, it's taken nearly 5 years but I can finally say I agree entirely with a Cronios post! Perfectly said. Oh and the disgusting tyrant part made me lol.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I actually think Ibra is a lot more likeable than Totti as a person outside of the sport. Clever guy with a sense of humor. Totti might as well have been actually raised by a wolf.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I actually think Ibra is a lot more likeable than Totti as a person outside of the sport. Clever guy with a sense of humor. Totti might as well have been actually raised by a wolf.
Yep. Totti is disgusting in everything he is and what he represents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)