Federico Peluso (3 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He can stay as 5th CM though. If we fail to get Rabiot it's possible. If we get Evra then he can rotate with Asamoah for LB spot and Kojo could play in the midfield too. It'd mean Marrone would be 6th choice and I'd fine with it.
but then his value will drop and if we get Rabiot for free next summer, he will be 6th/7th choice. can we still sell him then?

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We're not getting Rabiot for free. He'll go to Roma it seems. merda also interested.
:moan: i still hope we will get him this summer.

anyway, my point is, if we decided that Marrone is not good enough for us we should sell him now. if he stays his value may drop and we will lose him for peanuts. better take 7-8M now than 3-4M next summer...

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:lol: ^

(need a little spellcheck, though)

Federico did what he could, and was a professional while doing it. I'm sure he'll enjoy actually playing for a change! Good luck to him!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was never good enough for Juve, but this mocking of Roma on twitter makes me like him so much more... :heart:

“I am clearly not very lucky with Roma, as last season they disallowed my perfectly regular goal and yesterday they gifted two irregular goals. Is it all the fault of the SYSTEM?!”

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,632
    Nainggolan replied to him saying:

"Excuse me but you're even talking? Look carefully at the picture and then judge ... I have no words ... "

that pic looks photoshopped or they took the pic before he passed the ball.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I love that the pictures showing up in papers and the like are from almost a full second before the ball was actually passed. It's like some kind of deranged attempt to make it seem like Ljajic was actually onside, when if you see when the ball was passed, he was a clear half-body offside. Not millimetres as some seem to think.

- - - Updated - - -

Nainggolan replied to him saying:

"Excuse me but you're even talking? Look carefully at the picture and then judge ... I have no words ... "

that pic looks photoshopped or they took the pic before he passed the ball.
    It's clearly taken before he passed the ball. His foot isn't even on the ball yet. It's a good foot or so behind the ball still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)