Federico Peluso (1 Viewer)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
8m for Zaza and 4m for Peluso.And we're getting this kind of money from a bottom club.
Somehow i feel we'll get raped by them in some future deals be it Berardi,Zaza or any of their players tho the former two have fixed clauses.Maybe this could turn out to be an obligation,who knows.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
8m for Zaza and 4m for Peluso.And we're getting this kind of money from a bottom club.
Somehow i feel we'll get $#@!d by them in some future deals be it Berardi,Zaza or any of their players tho the former two have fixed clauses.Maybe this could turn out to be an obligation,who knows.
but didnt we paid 5mil to get him and turned him into a champion?
We sell him in loss and still they are the ones that are not favored???

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Somehow i feel we'll get raped by them in some future deals be it Berardi,Zaza or any of their players tho the former two have fixed clauses.Maybe this could turn out to be an obligation,who knows.
Sassuolo are a unique entity for us to deal with right now, a small club who need to add quality to their playing staff (so will take our fringe players), and who actually have money to pay for them. Even if some of that is being generated through us with various co-ownership and swap deals.

- - - Updated - - -

but didnt we paid 5mil to get him and turned him into a champion?
We sell him in loss and still they are the ones that are not favored???
Bought for €4.8m, sold for €4m, factor in age, amortisation and input.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)