Federico Peluso (144 Viewers)

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks once he plays he is very good
I agree, he often delivers good assists, and is pretty reliable at the back. Sure, he is no monster, and not extraordinary, but he gets the job done. Impressive decisions when around the opposition box, especially compared to Asamoah, and his crosses are often quite dangerous, while he does not make a lot of defensive mistakes either. I think he is pretty solid, and should be ahead of Mr. Kutcher, while i think, in games where we are a lot on the ball, he can offer another dimension than Asamoah, but with Asamoah more dominant in the physical aspect of the game, and more dangerous on the counter. All in all, i think Peluso is great as a second choice left back, and the fact that he can play in our 3 man back if we have a lot of injuries is also a nice attribute for a rotational player, who really should have the ability to cover more than one position in an acceptable way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Asamoah is offcourse much better then peluso on the left, apart from the odd good cross.

But peluso is a good stand in. who allways delivers what we can expect from him.

We should sell De Ceglie, but extend peluso's contract

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Livorno, problemi per Peluso: vuole restare alla Juve

20 dicembre alle 12:48
Poteva essere il rinforzo ideale, ma il Livorno ora dovrà cambiare obiettivo. Federico Peluso ha rifiutato il trasferimento in Toscana, perché desideroso di restare alla Juventus per giocarsi al meglio le sue carte. Lo riporta il Corriere dello Sport.

Peluso rejected Livorno to try improve his place in the Juve squad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)