Federico Peluso (6 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
He's better in a back four but I'd still trust him more in the 3-5-2 than De Ceglie.

I like his crossing, we should definitely start him in Istanbul and put Asamoah in the middle if Marchisio is out injured. However, if we switch to a back four, it might be a better idea to play Chiellini at LB.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Decent game, but needs to be careful, he coould have easily picked up a second yellow for that challenge on Diamanti, AFAIK he already did something similar when he just joined us, getting a red card.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good game, but needs to be better at choosing his moments to show aggression.

Don't understand why he's had so little playing time this season.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's better in a back four but I'd still trust him more in the 3-5-2 than De Ceglie.

I like his crossing, we should definitely start him in Istanbul and put Asamoah in the middle if Marchisio is out injured. However, if we switch to a back four, it might be a better idea to play Chiellini at LB.
100% agree.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy is a ticking time bomb, a disaster waiting to happen. He was incredibly fortunate not to be sent off yesterday with his overly aggressive attitude. However, that attitude is what makes him the player he is. Quite a dilemma.

Rus banned again :howler: :rofl:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The question should be, why don't they just ban him for life? He is a very amusing individual. Incredibly stubborn, and clearly not as intelligent as he seems to believe. Perhaps an extended break will do him good and allow him to reflect. Ah, who am I kidding? That is about as likely as Peluso actually not picking up a yellow inside the first 30 minutes of a fixture he is starting in :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)