Federico Peluso (118 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He played well.

But his defensive positioning & concentration is where I worry about him and he wasn't really tested in that area.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
In every game he performs one of those clumsy tackle that earn him a yelloy card, thankfully he stays away from our box while trying that...
Although he did have a good game against Fiorentina, I'm still not really confident of Peluso. He's like a walking time bomb.
I shall need more games to see. Peluso definitely can develop to be a good defender minus the lapses of concentration and reckless tackles. Having Conte as the coach and playing with Buffon will definitely get the best out of Peluso.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In every game he performs one of those clumsy tackle that earn him a yelloy card, thankfully he stays away from our box while trying that...
Provided he isn't doing it in the box, I've no problem with the odd mistimed tackle.

Risk you run when you are going into a lot of tackles, as Peluso tends to.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I think that he would be rated a lot different if he come to the team like Padoin did. No pressure, he wasn't replace for any major player with injury. We lost Chiellini, we miss him, and of course Peluso won't be anywhere near his skills but he is not bad backup. I am sure he will give 100% when he will get chances after Giorgio return, just like in Padoin case.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think that he would be rated a lot different if he come to the team like Padoin did. No pressure, he wasn't replace for any major player with injury. We lost Chiellini, we miss him, and of course Peluso won't be anywhere near his skills but he is not bad backup. I am sure he will give 100% when he will get chances after Giorgio return, just like in Padoin case.
General opinion on here would have been a lot different if he wasn't Italian and/or did not arrive from another (average) Serie A team and/or was a better known, more expensive player.

He really had & has nothing going for him :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
General opinion on here would have been a lot different if he wasn't Italian and/or did not arrive from another (average) Serie A team and/or was a better known, more expensive player.
Or if he wasn't involved in us conceding three goals in two matches resulting in a home defeat and a draw.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Or if he wasn't involved in us conceding three goals in two matches resulting in a home defeat and a draw.
The first goal you're talking about was 100% Buffon.
Second was him & Buffon.
While I seem to remember the 3rd one being a joint responsability of quite a few players.

Besides, 90% of the opinions on here were formed before he played 1 minute. And a lot of people will stick by that opinion regardless of how he performs. Just like that's the case for a few other players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)