Federico Peluso (36 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I would sure like to see him play Asamoah's position. The thing about this Juve is that we expect too much of our players. Its Conte's fault. We expect every player to be able to play 4 different positions and be descent in all of them. Well its not that easy and simple. Peluso is a LB/LWB(at best) and should be played as such.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
All the reports say it's an obligation to buy. He's ours for the long haul.

I wish people would stop panicking about him, though. It's too early to make a proper judgement.
This. Although What scares me is not even how bad he performed, it's his aggression. His need for dangerous sliding tackles all the time when he doesn't always get it right. Oh, and of course, his history...a guy with 14 matches and 7 Yellow cards/2 Reds = 3 suspensions you can't quite depend on.

What also scares me is that it's very probable that one day we might end up with 10 man left when we need 3 points the most. Bottom line, i can't trust a player like that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This. Although What scares me is not even how bad he performed, it's his aggression. His need for dangerous sliding tackles all the time when he doesn't always get it right. Oh, and of course, his history...a guy with 14 matches and 7 Yellow cards/2 Reds = 3 suspensions you can't quite depend on.

What also scares me is that it's very probable that one day we might end up with 10 man left when we need 3 points the most. Bottom line, i can't trust a player like that.
Makes sense, but at the same time it's not as though he is a starter for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)