Federico Peluso - LB - Atalanta (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pazzini seems closer to Napoli and Milan than us for the moment Jack :D
He will end up here and Marotta will be considered a hero as he got him instead of Milan and Napoli....quite the achievement.

Milan got Borriello no?

---------- Post added 18.08.2012 at 01:02 ----------

Peluso last season 33 games, 1 goal, 2 assists.
How many yellow cards and red cards? How many goals did Atalanta concede after penetrations from his side?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He will end up here and Marotta will be considered a hero as he got him instead of Milan and Napoli....quite the achievement.

Milan got Borriello no?

---------- Post added 18.08.2012 at 01:02 ----------

How many yellow cards and red cards? How many goals did Atalanta concede after penetrations from his side?
Oh yes... On loan. Gazzetta tomorrow says they'll swap Cassano for Pazzini though....

I only remember Licht scoring that header from his side last year :D

Dont insult mighty Peluso, Downing is OGOA :D
:D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We also need a better LB but he got us this. The damn striker is most likely the soon to explode Pazzini.
Its strange, I don't know much about him and I have a hard time seeing it being worth the 6 million he's getting when he's not better than De Ceglie or Asamoah.
Stuart Downing of LB's :touched:
Armero had 10 assists. Make it happen Nick.. Llorente needs them Armero crosses :klin:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Peluso last season 33 games, 1 goal, 2 assists.
If this guy is another average Italian garbage, it's not Marotta's fault. He's just doing what he can to please Conte, who won Seria without losing one game.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. Now the striker and we're done

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He looks atheltic enough and his passing seems okay, so the key thing is that he is intelligent enough to understand the movements of the team.

De Ceglie isn't really athletic enough to properly get up and down the line for a whole game, so Juve did need a new LWB.

Will be interested to see how Peluso does compared to what Estigarribia was like last season when he played LWB.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I just hope this guy wasn't signed to play as a lwb. He would be average at best, this would be a disastrous move.

He would be OK to play as a LB (the only LB of the squad) or CB on the left side when required. But not as a LWB. Asamoah will be the man, De Ceglie the backup and that's it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do people here keep insisting on CB over LWB, he is a fullback, and hence has more in common with the wingback role then the central defender one. Only recall seeing him as LB for Atalanta (pretty much it in noticing him though).

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
He looks atheltic enough and his passing seems okay, so the key thing is that he is intelligent enough to understand the movements of the team.

De Ceglie isn't really athletic enough to properly get up and down the line for a whole game, so Juve did need a new LWB.

Will be interested to see how Peluso does compared to what Estigarribia was like last season when he played LWB.
whatsup with him? last samp game i saw i could have sworn i saw him playing the right wing of a front three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)