Federico Peluso - LB - Atalanta (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I hadn't seen or heard of Zambrotta till we got him. Admittedly, he was younger, but sometimes the environment can get the best out of a player. I don't think Camoranesi would've become the player he did if he was at Verona all his life.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hadn't seen or heard of Zambrotta till we got him. Admittedly, he was younger, but sometimes the environment can get the best out of a player. I don't think Camoranesi would've become the player he did if he was at Verona all his life.
I get the point you are making but Zambro stood out big time at Bari, and camo was inconsistent and loose cannon in verona but his skill was obvious if just nurtured.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I get the point you are making but Zambro stood out big time at Bari, and camo was inconsistent and loose cannon in verona but his skill was obvious if just nurtured.
This is not to say I'm for the signing of Peluso, but I think it all comes down to a team and formation set up, to bring the best out of an 'unknown quantity'. Look at Giaccherini for example in this current Juve. I would still personally prefer Armero, because his physical qualities are more tangible, and would work in our favour just as much. Things like his speed, movement, stamina. Peluso, if signed will come in as that player who will be playing at a consistently higher level, and will have to up his game. What we will get in return is a less talented player but one with a good work ethic. Quite like Zambrotta in his early days here, as well as Camo. You're right also when you say it'll come down to how we nurture the already existing talent.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If someone has missed the tactical awareness this guy has, this youtube shows a lot why we should trust Conte's decision to bring him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)