Federico Peluso - LB - Atalanta (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather keep Zielger than sign this garbage. Our annual piece of shit money down the drain type of signing. 6 Million, if reports are to be believed, is just a waste of money for a guy like this. Last year it was Padoin, now this guy. Atalanta must really enjoy doing business with us :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Exactly :D :tup:

I respect Conte, and greatly appreciate what he did last season, but the CL has teams on a whole different level, and shitbags like this will leave us exposed. I hope we get an easy group, a lucky draw in the 2'nd round, so we are able to negotiate our way into the QF with relative ease. Flush with more money, we can finallly target two real quality signings next season, and launch as assault on Big Ears in 2013 :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
PELUSOOOOOOOOO

I'm just kidding. :D I don't see why we would need him considering our primary formation is a 3-5-2 and we have De Ceglie, Giaccherini and Asamoah who can play as a LWB. We have Lichtsteiner, Caceres and Isla who could play as a RWB. And if we were to play a 4-3-3 we have Chiellini and De Ceglie who could play as LBs.

Don't know why we would need him. Save our money please.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Movie? :p

That's kinda hurtful Bro. :D

I'm just waiting on the Mercato to close before I can pass judgement and give an in depth analysis of the squad, and expectations for the coming season. As things stand though, I'm not satisfied and would rate the current Mercato as a 6 at best, given that we have failed to address our two most glaring weaknesses, despite padding the squad with depth and quality in midfield.

Jul 28, 2002
Not only is this a waste of money but crucially a waste of time. The time is ticking and players need to be sold whilst key signings to be made. Wasting time negotiating for peluso is like waving to the crowd when you are in the middle of a boxing fight.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
love how everyone thinks its a $#@! move even though they've never watched him play more than once or twice.
Nobody knew Padoin, but everybody already knew he was average/shitty. And look how it turned out to be :)

If the guy is 28 and still is in the likes of Atalanta.... u have reason to doubt the quality of the transfer.

Anyway, De Ceglie is utter shit IMO, a constant liability. Very, very slow, can't defend not even if his life depended on it. He crosses well and that's pretty much it. So, Peluso should be at least a small improvement over him.

We are losing a good opportuinity with Alvaro Pereira on the market...

Anyway, just hope Asamoah takes care of this position while we don't sign anyone really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)