Federico Gatti (15 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think Bremer lost that duel, or am I wrong?
Gatti completely misjudged a cross and Ceide, who is 175 cm tall, got a free header. I think you confused the two situations.
Rewatched the highlight, you're right. Didn't recall Bremer being there. Both of 'em lost that duel but admittedly mainly Bremer. :tup:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Think he should have done better on their one chance in the second half when Coates shot over. He got caught ball watching instead of marking their attacker.
iirc it was Danilo that was tricked there. Gatti could've reacted better of course, but you'd expect Danilo to not get played like that

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Really like him, clear captain material.

Maybe it's partly his fault that Raspadori was free in the box, I only saw it once. But overall this was another good game from him

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just watched the replay, not his fault for their goal.

He's at LCB and Rugani RCB, with Danilo out wide to close the crosser. All are where they should be. Fagioli should pick up Raspadori but the real issue is that Chiesa and Cuadrado are caught upfield.

I thought Gatti had a good game, particularly against Kvara. A couple of mistakes but Locatelli covered for him. Stupid to risk a red in the first half.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Just watched the replay, not his fault for their goal.

He's at LCB and Rugani RCB, with Danilo out wide to close the crosser. All are where they should be. Fagioli should pick up Raspadori but the real issue is that Chiesa and Cuadrado are caught upfield.

I thought Gatti had a good game, particularly against Kvara. A couple of mistakes but Locatelli covered for him. Stupid to risk a red in the first half.
A very good game, even.

But he probably should have been sent off. Reckless behaviour.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
a bit more precision from Osimhen and he scores 2 goals with this guy marking him at 1:20 and 1:50. overall did a decent job, but ample room for growth. the Chiellini comparisons so far are unwarranted, Giorgio ate guys like Osimhen for breakfast.

Tbh, nobody in serie A managed to completely neutralize Osimhen this year. Only the Milan defenders did great against him in CL, but eventually he managed to score against them too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)