Federico Gatti (28 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I remember when Fernando Torres was the world's #9 monster for a couple of seasons. Soon as he faced a then-much-underappreciated Chiellini at Euro 2008 where the Torres fanboys expected 7 goals, Chiellini took him apart like a cheap toy from a cereal box.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Looks like we never learn from hyping young italians who have done nothing in their career yet.
Gatti for me at the moment is growing and probably he is already better than Rugani, but that is seriously a low benchmark.
But let him grow.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Looks like we never learn from hyping young italians who have done nothing in their career yet.
Gatti for me at the moment is growing and probably he is already better than Rugani, but that is seriously a low benchmark.
But let him grow.
I think we're all just encouraged, excited and relieved to see him put in some great performances and to act with charisma and confidence.

The hype is warranted imo, but I think nobody genuinely thinks he's already a top centre back. He's got some growing to do like you say, but even now he's good enough to start for us while he does that growing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
the state of this team's defense, on an individual level, is shocking. Maybe Danilo and Bremer should be playing for Juventus. That's about it.
Indeed. Alex Sandro is hardly a football player anymore. Bonucci is dead. Rugani and Gatti are simply a joke. Danilo is not even a CB.

Unfuckinbelievable how a team which in half of its existence had the best defenders in the world, and in the other half it had a top 3 defense in the world, ended up with these clowns.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The motherfuckers compared him to young Chiellini :lol2: :lol2:

No wonder we have such a terrible team. The management can sell all kinds of turds to our dumb fans and they'll eat them with pleasure.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The motherfuckers compared him to young Chiellini :lol2: :lol2:

No wonder we have such a terrible team. The management can sell all kinds of turds to our dumb fans and they'll eat them with pleasure.
But Chiellini was a fullback with terrible first touch and he was not highly rated as Gatti Serie b defender of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)