Federico Gatti (5 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Defenders make mistakes, all of them. Gatti makes some too, but is he really that bad? I mean, he frustrates me sometimes, especially with those stupid shots in the attack, but he isnt one of our worries.
The problem is, this team isnt capable of scoring goals and this is not the problem caused by Gatti.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Defenders make mistakes, all of them. Gatti makes some too, but is he really that bad? I mean, he frustrates me sometimes, especially with those stupid shots in the attack, but he isnt one of our worries.
The problem is, this team isnt capable of scoring goals and this is not the problem caused by Gatti.
boumsong was argubaly the worst defender juve ever had and you never saw him do these mistakes, let alone score an own goal like that

Jul 2, 2006
The only teams interested in this player are Everton and Nottingham, that says everything about his level. But at Juve he has become an indisputable starter, which says everything about the level of this club.
only interest for our piece of shit manager allregret was from saudi arabia and their fans rebelled as soon as they heard about it. now that tells everything you need to know about this club.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He seems to have forgotten the basics. He is never going to be a Ramos, so needs to do the basics and just clear everything in front of him and stop being passive and trying stupid passes.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Basic defending...positioning, understanding that even know at times this season I was able to make a run, assist a goal, sometimes win the game with a goal last minute...inam a defender first and foremost and I am italian meaning I should be able to understand the basics of defending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)