Federico Gatti (3 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Rotation material at best, potentially an useful option from the bench when it’s late and chasing a game, but ideally that’s not what i’d want to rely on my 4th option CB for. lol

Strickland

May 17, 2019
That should be frauds job, on contrary he puts him on the wing with freedom to go front in positions in which he isn't capable to provide nothing good.
He must be scoring a ton in trainings because in games he's doing more harm than good, he practically defended Atalantas goal on that late Kean chance

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gatti, who is nothing more but a serie B player, spending so much time in attack, will be remembered as one of the lowest points this team has reached.
When we suck ass in the future, people will be saying: "It's bad, but not awful. If you think that this is awful you clearly don't remember the time when Gatti was organizing our attacks?"

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Far too much build up goes through him and he slows it all down. He gets the ball and he takes too long to bring it down and his passes are often slow/behind the target.

It's not really his fault though. He is a centre back from serie B playing right back and getting plenty of the ball. We should have other solutions to build the play.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Far too much build up goes through him and he slows it all down. He gets the ball and he takes too long to bring it down and his passes are often slow/behind the target.

It's not really his fault though. He is a centre back from serie B playing right back and getting plenty of the ball. We should have other solutions to build the play.
I agree that the hate is misdirected, it's not exactly his fault that Max prefers that he roams around over playing another attacking option. It's fucking poor coaching.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree that the hate is misdirected, it's not exactly his fault that Max prefers that he roams around over playing another attacking option. It's fucking poor coaching.
That’s true, I’m way more annoyed at the coach, but it doesn’t hide the fact that this guy sucks at what he’s paid to do (be a CB for a club of our level)

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Per Wiki, he started out his football career as a midfielder. I guess he sucked so bad that he moved to the backline because he's big and can bully attackers. Allegri was like 'you used to be a midfielder? OK I let you roam around the pitch, do whatever you want to do, defend, attack, ...I just want big and grinta players with individual brilliance. I used to train Mandzukic, you know'.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He had a good game.

He is a big attacking threat at set pieces. He should have scored when Kostic set him up before Vlahovic's first disallowed goal.

He defended well too and did a good cover tackle on Barak when he was played through early in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)