Federico Gatti (48 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Imagine him naked. :tevez::ciao:
No u
image (14).png

- - - Updated - - -

On what I have seen I think Rugani is better, which is worrying.
I really do think that there is a top defender in Rugani somewhere. With the right coach and team situation I think he'll excel in the later years of his career a la Barzagli.

Unfortunately for us he's not gonna do that here.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
No u
image (14).png

- - - Updated - - -

I really do think that there is a top defender in Rugani somewhere. With the right coach and team situation I think he'll excel in the later years of his career a la Barzagli.

Unfortunately for us he's not gonna do that here.
Character is the prpblem, he is a pussy

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I won't watch Juve anymore if Gatti's playing.
Please inform me if Allegri takes him off.
Wow if only you did this when McKennie was on the pitch could have saved yourself lots of time throwing shade his way

Wow again looking back on your posting history last 10 regarding player threads see for McKennie 22 posts , player A 3 posts, player B 2 posts , player C 2 posts,, player D 1, player E 1, player F1. Back during WC play you had so many consecutive ones in that thread except for some in McKennie's thread.

Regarding your posting back 4 through 10 see out of the 140 posts the breakdown 129 WC posts, 2 Max posts, 1 serie a post and 8 for Weston. :vidal:

From above I'll let you know count lots by my fingers/toes so by far not the entrenched statistical expert you are, so might be one off one or two. Free feel to correct me.
:hi:

He thanks you kindly for the attention you have given him. Let me know if you want sign pic of him and I'll do my best.
1675009963402.png

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wow if only you did this when McKennie was on the pitch could have saved yourself lots of time throwing shade his way

Wow again looking back on your posting history last 10 regarding player threads see for McKennie 22 posts , player A 3 posts, player B 2 posts , player C 2 posts,, player D 1, player E 1, player F1. Back during WC play you had so many consecutive ones in that thread except for some in McKennie's thread.

Regarding your posting back 4 through 10 see out of the 140 posts the breakdown 129 WC posts, 2 Max posts, 1 serie a post and 8 for Weston. :vidal:

From above I'll let you know count lots by my fingers/toes so by far not the entrenched statistical expert you are, so might be one off one or two. Free feel to correct me.
:hi:

He thanks you kindly for the attention you have given him. Let me know if you want sign pic of him and I'll do my best.
1675009963402.png
Eh?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:) no response as expected playing dumb, if not it would be blah blah blah from me
I would really like to respond, but I have no idea what is expected of me :lol:
You counted my last 10, 100 or so posts, you wrote where did I post them, you told me the numbers you came out with in a completely unrelated thread and unrelated post ... and what is it that I should argue with?
I have no intention to check if what you say is correct, but I have no reason to doubt you, so I guess you're right.
Is this answer satisfying?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I would really like to respond, but I have no idea what is expected of me :lol:
You counted my last 10, 100 or so posts, you wrote where did I post them, you told me the numbers you came out with in a completely unrelated thread and unrelated post ... and what is it that I should argue with?
I have no intention to check if what you say is correct, but I have no reason to doubt you, so I guess you're right.
Is this answer satisfying?
No worries and guessing, it's 99% CORRECT along with you having demonstrated an extreme concentrated bias in blaming Weston for all of Juve's troubles that has no arguably defense. I'm satisfied and thanks for your response! Guess you have to find a new whipping boy. :weee:

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
This is what it would look like if Juve awarded a make-a-wish for some sick fan who plays at amateur level to play a game in the first team.

He has a lot of heart and that will make him appear okayish in some games, but he seems to lack any football IQ required to play at this level. He resembles Chiellini only in his clumsiness and physique.

I feel more comfortable with Rugani out there.

Too bad, I feel like he is one of the few likeable characters in the team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In most cases we would have loaned him to another serie a side but then we would have not been able to justify spending close to 10 million euros on Serie b defender.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
In most cases we would have loaned him to another serie a side but then we would have not been able to justify spending close to 10 million euros on Serie b defender.
7.5m + 2.5m add ons
He could go to other clubs first on loan but we dont enougb cover on CB for now except Allegri trust Huijsen or Pio Riccio more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)