Federico Gatti (54 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There are some 10 or so turds that MUST leave Juve ASAP. The less of them we have next season, the higher our chances for success.
In no particular order, these are the turds in question: Arthur, Gatti, McKennie, Pellegrini, Zacharia, De Sciglio, Rugani, Kean, Paredes.

If there was a particular order, though, Gatti would have been somewhere at the top.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There are some 10 or so turds that MUST leave Juve ASAP. The less of them we have next season, the higher our chances for success.
In no particular order, these are the turds in question: Arthur, Gatti, McKennie, Pellegrini, Zacharia, De Sciglio, Rugani, Kean, Paredes.

If there was a particular order, though, Gatti would have been somewhere at the top.
No one is gonna buy Arthur. The rest should be sellable.

Don't mind Kean, but as backup he is too expensive I guess.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I say we keep this guy we got some proper free loaders that need to go
But the thing is from what we've seen he's just not good enough to trust at the back.

Maybe if he had a full Serie A season on loan somewhere we'd have a better idea of whether or not we keep or punt him

- - - Updated - - -

Also this guy is def a free loader. What has he played like 3 games?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Gatti is the Serie b defender of the year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But the thing is from what we've seen he's just not good enough to trust at the back.

Maybe if he had a full Serie A season on loan somewhere we'd have a better idea of whether or not we keep or punt him

- - - Updated - - -

Also this guy is def a free loader. What has he played like 3 games?
I still think he's better than Alex sandro at the back.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah, zero complaints. much better than expected, his shot preceded the penalty, won the majority of his duels, i don't remember a lot of bad passes, he wasn't afraid to make runs between the lines, and fortunately zero dumb risky trademark challenges

by far the best we've seen from him :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)