Federico Chiesa (54 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Chiesa. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Chiesa. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then they'll go inside, pen a brief missive to their departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without their one true platonic love.
I will build this log cabin for you and Chiesa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Chiesa. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Chiesa. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then they'll go inside, pen a brief missive to their departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without their one true platonic love.
Sounds like something Lion would write, other than the not having gay sex part.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
chiesa's best season was with pirlo lol

galeone is the useful idiot for the press who always gives something to talk about for a few days. same as moratti, cassano, sacchi or (the late) gigi simoni. they didn't to shit for years but always have some controversial opinions

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes. A real player, by playing him out of position. Gayleoni should stop his bias and prejudice and practice objectivity - I know it's hard for Italians to do that.

Turning our only potentially WC player who's clearly a winger into an SS and limiting his impact is definitely an improvement - yup, absolutely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)