Federico Chiesa (53 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Plays in attacking 4-3-3, scores 2 nice goals. Allegri has gone off the reservation lol
Yep. He’s totally got this wrong insisting on paying him as an SS in a 5-3-2. Totally wastes his potential and potency being stuck playing 40m from goal and then if reaches the box he has to deal with rugged CBs with his back towards goal.

Putting this beast on the wing and having him take on players with his direct wing play and wicked deliveries/shots is where he’s played his best football of his career.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
did kvara, leao, lookman, colpani, berardi, politano , bonaventura leave serie a?

cuz they are so far ahead of chiesa it's concerning the gap in quality between them the the awful chiesa
I'm sorry to trigger you

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. He’s totally got this wrong insisting on paying him as an SS in a 5-3-2. Totally wastes his potential and potency being stuck playing 40m from goal up against rugged CBs.

Putting this beast on the wing and having him take on players with his direct wing play and wicked deliveries/shots is where he’s played his best football of his career.
Max put Di Maria at SS. A guy who played wing for 15 years and won everything. There is only suffering

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
oh wow he scored 2 goals vs north macedonia what a player.

what next he scores 2 goals vs 16 year old youth teams? thats his level because serie a defending is clearly too hard for him
Cmon bro, you know this isn't on him but the anticoach that plays him consistently out of position. The guy needs space to roam on the wing, that's where he plays best. As a SS he is being wasted.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Didn’t Italy lose 1-0 to North Macedonia and get knocked out of the World Cup qualifier playoffs just 18 months ago without Chiesa available? :lol3:
Loin likes expired shitbags and overpaid fags, so Chiesa doesn't satisfy his parameters.

- - - Updated - - -

did kvara, leao, lookman, colpani, berardi, politano , bonaventura leave serie a?

cuz they are so far ahead of chiesa it's concerning the gap in quality between them the the awful chiesa
:rofl: :howler: GTFO.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is probably Italy’s only real hope of reaching the Euro’s, they got an annoyingly mediocre squad with plenty of average has-beens so this lot couldn’t be more luckier to have a fit and available Chiesa for this last important stretch of games.

- - - Updated - - -

Though hopefully this games won’t take their toll on him in view of the merda game next week because we sure aren’t the only ones who knows it, he will likely be targeted just as he was against Makedonia who almost injured him early on too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Chiesa. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Chiesa. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then they'll go inside, pen a brief missive to their departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without their one true platonic love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 35)