Federico Chiesa (17 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Worst transfer of decade.
We had bad transfers before, but this one easily takes the cake as he is a player that we don't need.
Since we don't have decent transfer manager's, it's understandable if a player we get for a role we need flops, like it happened with almost every player we got last year.
But this was not even needed and came at the expense of players that would offer us solutions on positions that we truly hurt, like the LB for example.
Although this a Berna deal all over again and to me it was always clear that Berna will never reach Juve material. At least when we got him, we actually needed one such player, Chiesa comes for all the wrong reasons and the capital invested on him will cripple our future and prevent us from getting the players we trully need.

It hasn't been so bad for us since the return from serie B, too bad we never learn...
this was from october 6 2020.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Lmao, you could probably find a similar one from me too from around that time. It felt like such a useless and expensive transfer at the time, had no idea it would turn out to be our best transfer of the last 5 years.
Yeah, who could have guessed the way he developed is insane.
For me I think it was against Genoa in May when the ball rebounded off the top of the bar and the way Chiesa scored that off the ground to make it harder to defend...I mean that 1/50 second decision and ability to hit it to me is special and an instinct, that's when it clicked this guy is next level, not just good.
And how refreshing is it when the guy doesn't fall down and moan like a bitch every ten minutes..future legend %100

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah, who could have guessed the way he developed is insane.
For me I think it was against Genoa in May when the ball rebounded off the top of the bar and the way Chiesa scored that off the ground to make it harder to defend...I mean that 1/50 second decision and ability to hit it to me is special and an instinct, that's when it clicked this guy is next level, not just good.
And how refreshing is it when the guy doesn't fall down and moan like a bitch every ten minutes..future legend %100
He will surpass Nedved's legacy (at the very least).

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Man Utd ‘interested in Federico Chiesa transfer with Cristiano Ronaldo pals with Juventus superstar’

[@TheSunFootball]

:rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Despite rumours about Liverpool, Chelsea and German clubs interest, Juventus have no intention of considering offers/approaches for Federico Chiesa. He’s “key part” of the project and untouchable. #Juventus

…and Juan Cuadrado will soon extend his contract with Juventus.

[@FabrizioRomano]

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Man Utd ‘interested in Federico Chiesa transfer with Cristiano Ronaldo pals with Juventus superstar’

[@TheSunFootball]

:rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Despite rumours about Liverpool, Chelsea and German clubs interest, Juventus have no intention of considering offers/approaches for Federico Chiesa. He’s “key part” of the project and untouchable. #Juventus

…and Juan Cuadrado will soon extend his contract with Juventus.

[@FabrizioRomano]
Lmao, Chiesa was one of the few who didn't just pass to Ronaldo on every attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)