Federico Chiesa (38 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Amazing how much this guy as exploded recently. Was he always this consistent for Fiorentina? I can't remember personally, but I do remember a lot of juve fans, including some here, being skeptical initially.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Amazing how much this guy as exploded recently. Was he always this consistent for Fiorentina? I can't remember personally, but I do remember a lot of juve fans, including some here, being skeptical initially.
I think prince boateng of all people predicted that he would be great

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe because we signed a lot of medicore italians before him

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Chiesa has been awesome since he stepped on a football pitch, people just hated in him without watching by assuming he was another Bernardeschi just because of his origin, regardless of how he has such a different style and mentality.

When at Fiore's youth setup he was starring at every level of the youth NTs, and always as one of the youngest. He was like 18 or 19 when he started with Di Biagio for the U21, later scored a hattrick vs Spain in the Euros U21 iirc.

Started for Italy and Fiore since he was like 20yo. Now for Juve since 23(?). Chiesa has been on the superstar track the whole time. His level and consistency have been improving every season.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Gazzetta: The current market value of Federico chiesa is 100 million euros. The most valuable Italian player

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
okay this might sound crazy , but i would take only Haaland and Mbappe over him , there is no other player i would exchange Fede for him :)
Yes not even Neymar , i used to like other clubs players but it feels great to have this guy in our team , and i was against him .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He always had fight in him and made things happen, you could see it in the national team too. People were against it here because Tuz is a lovable asylum for the mentally ill. However, if he were playing in Ligue 1, we should've signed him for minimum €80M despite no one ever seeing him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)