Federico Chiesa (25 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Donnarumma will find it hard to escape the "golden prison" so I'm ignoring him but Raspadori and Pessina are obvious ones at smaller clubs, as is Scamacca. At bigger clubs you have Zaniolo as the standout, but much depends on his injuries. Rovella, Ricci and Fagioli look extremely promising and fortunately we own two of them. Lucca and Vignato are two to monitor up front.

I can pick U20 players with high potential but the point I'm making is that by the time these players are 21 and playing Serie A football their talent will show if it is there. With Juve we often wait until a player plays several seasons, is 22-24, and we pay the big money or have to compete with wealthy foreign clubs.
What I meant was that we should spend big money on Italian players. You'd obviously want to secure them before they have their break through but I think we should snap them up even after they've shown their quality and big clubs want them. Like we did with Chiesa or Locatelli. If Zaniolo starts performing then we should try getting him. Same thing with Castrovilli. I'd much rather spend 50-60m on an Italian than a foreigner.

Hell, I'm probably one of few but I wouldn't mind having Ciro Immobile here too. Unfortunately he's getting up in age now but if he was 28 I would have loved to sign him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What I meant was that we should spend big money on Italian players. You'd obviously want to secure them before they have their break through but I think we should snap them up even after they've shown their quality and big clubs want them. Like we did with Chiesa or Locatelli. If Zaniolo starts performing then we should try getting him. Same thing with Castrovilli. I'd much rather spend 50-60m on an Italian than a foreigner.

Hell, I'm probably one of few but I wouldn't mind having Ciro Immobile here too. Unfortunately he's getting up in age now but if he was 28 I would have loved to sign him.
Yes, we gotta establish a Bayern-esque monopoly in Italy.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Why people call him Fedex lol, that's literally the worst nickname
Who calls him that, it's like the first time I hear about it, wtf?!

I'm going with my gut here and guess, is it African and/or Asian children/football experds on social media? Yeah, "those people" are great at "humour", obviously...

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Such a poor and terrible player that we got only to satisfy our nationalistic ideals that we so desperately chase and follow...

Worst transfer of the decade, he crippled our budget and is absolutely a player that we don't need, unlike a CAM like James for example, and and and AA should resign immediately...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)