Federico Chiesa (15 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Is Alex Sandro even enough of an attacking weapon to play the same role as Chiesa? I don't think he is at all. If anything I can see him being a left back (4-4-2) or the left centre back (3-4-3 etc) at best.
Once AS is back i hope we play back 4.
Tek
Cuads-Bonucci-De Ligt- AS

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
People that complain about footballers complaining on the pitch do make me laugh and i dont think they have ever played a football match in there life.No one gives a shit about it nor do your team mates, everything thats happens during a game is forgetten about after the match.
Oow, I guess it's the other way around, matey. Maybe if you're in a pub's team but with the pressure on many players care and some even lose confidence in difficult moments... But some asses just think about their own and don't see it/care about it. That's football right there.

Apart from that it's also a very important part of lo stile juve. I think it was Marotta commenting on the Higuain gestures when he just here. He stopped that right after. Wonder why...

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People that complain about footballers complaining on the pitch do make me laugh and i dont think they have ever played a football match in there life.No one gives a shit about it nor do your team mates, everything thats happens during a game is forgetten about after the match.
https://www.football-italia.net/92355/dybala-juve-dont-complain

Dybala : “Last season, in my first few games, I raised my arms once to complain with a teammate for his choice of pass. When I got to the locker room, the club representatives told me: ‘We don’t do that here.’ And I never did again"

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Oow, I guess it's the other way around, matey. Maybe if you're in a pub's team but with the pressure on many players care and some even lose confidence in difficult moments... But some asses just think about their own and don't see it/care about it. That's football right there.

Apart from that it's also a very important part of lo stile juve. I think it was Marotta commenting on the Higuain gestures when he just here. He stopped that right after. Wonder why...
I would have to seriously question the guys mentality if he lost that much confidence from a team mate throwing he's arms in the air for not passing. Sounds like a total mental midget to me.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I would have to seriously question the guys mentality if he lost that much confidence from a team mate throwing he's arms in the air for not passing. Sounds like a total mental midget to me.
Ooh it's not a one-time thing as you so simply put it. It's a process of repetition.

Look at Dybala's confidence right now. Easy to break, difficult to restore... So you better treat it carefully.

Positive energy always gets you the best results, no matter what.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is Alex Sandro even enough of an attacking weapon to play the same role as Chiesa? I don't think he is at all. If anything I can see him being a left back (4-4-2) or the left centre back (3-4-3 etc) at best.
A.Sandro could play an attacking style of football no doubt about it.
A.Sandro has technique and he is always in total understanding with C.Ronaldo - I see no reason why he cant play there.

The only difference is how the two plays:
Chiesa is more about speed and one on one (at least in our formation)
A.Sandro should play similar to Cuadrado

- - - Updated - - -

66CDA08D-6327-448A-867D-EE377D28C16D.jpeg
C6EBBC42-29E8-45A2-979C-AB050D141634.jpeg

Chiesa and Cuadrados heat map vs Spezia, as an example. Call the positions whatever you want, Cuadrado is still a key part of essentially every attack. Chiesa is also playing on the left where crossing is pretty much eliminated from his arsenal as he’s right footed. And the only reason he’s even on that side is because Cuadrado couldn't do it. Once Sandro is fit I would bet that Cuadrado hits the bench and Chiesa moves back to his natural role that Cuadrado is in now. Comprehend that.
Seems reasonable but I hope he performs on the right much better than he is on the left otherwise Cuadrado is way better for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)