Federico Chiesa (4 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He gets so much hate, but for me, he does make things happen:
- great assist to Rabiot,
- got the penalty,
I like him so far, ppl speak about Costa, but was Costa influence any better? its not like he scored or assisted so much for us.
No doubt. It's because he doesn't have a clean style. His dribbling is a bit ugly and haphazard. They can go either way but, then again, so do most dribbles and not least Douglas Costa's or Bernardeschi's who are those 'clean' looking type of players. He is like Pepe with much more skill. I think he could become like Nedved given how he runs his arse off and that powerful shot on him. There's a fighting determination in him that so many previous wingers we've bought have lacked - literally all of them except for Pepe and Cuadrado.

People are hard on him because he was overpaid for, as a young Italian from Fiorentina no less, and the terrible luck we've had with wingers lately haunts them. I'm trying to think of what kind of winger people would actually be pleased with... there aren't too many special ones around at the moment. I reckon technical, clean, fast wingers like Di Maria have become unfashionable in football. Most wingers of note are really strikers or are at least very direct type of players. Maybe I'm wrong - here's the apparent top 20 wingers of 2020 ... https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-09-20-fifa-20-best-wingers-lw-rw-lm-rm-6128

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
I like him so far. Pass before Rabiot’s goal was very nice; simple and effective. Something I haven’t seen for a while at Juve.

Im okay with him having some underwhelming performances as the one against Barcelona. As long as he gives everything on the field. He needs some polishing before becoming a real
top player, but is still very young and for sure has the mentality to work towards that level.

Any other year we would’ve signed Willian on a 4 year contract.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He's new in the team so he'll improve. However, so far he had been an important player for us already.

Last game, he was quite wasteful and then had a couple of good plays that secure the victory, so I would say he has a good game. Not great as somes are saying and no way bad, a solid game

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The thing that strikes me the most for now is his whining. He's always pointing towards someone else... Stop it, now.

Other than that; too early to judge. Had a fiercy start, then slowed down but that LWB/LM role isn't ideal either.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
You guys are blind. There is so much drive and threat coming from him.
Ronaldo will find much more space, because of him.

He faded away in the second half yesterday, but the game was done by then.
Excatly, the potential and drive is there, he tries and tries never gives up.

The thing that strikes me the most for now is his whining. He's always pointing towards someone else... Stop it, now.

Other than that; too early to judge. Had a fiercy start, then slowed down but that LWB/LM role isn't ideal either.
Really u find him that way? for me he is more complaining about bad luck or pointing towards himself, dont see in this anything towards other players.
He is showing tons of emotions when playing, but i wouldnt say its directed at mistakes of his team mates. Looks to me as passionate guy tbh.

Apr 19, 2007
I think once Sandro is back he will move back to the right and will be more comfortable around the box. I like his player profile and speed and enerrgy but lets see how it will be effective on the field

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Excatly, the potential and drive is there, he tries and tries never gives up.

Really u find him that way? for me he is more complaining about bad luck or pointing towards himself, dont see in this anything towards other players.
He is showing tons of emotions when playing, but i wouldnt say its directed at mistakes of his team mates. Looks to me as passionate guy tbh.
Yeah, more than once. Saw him complaining to Danilo last weekend, yesterday to Morata. Don't like that, at all.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
People that complain about footballers complaining on the pitch do make me laugh and i dont think they have ever played a football match in there life.No one gives a shit about it nor do your team mates, everything thats happens during a game is forgetten about after the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)