Federico Chiesa (20 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He's new in the team so he'll improve. However, so far he had been an important player for us already.

Last game, he was quite wasteful and then had a couple of good plays that secure the victory, so I would say he has a good game. Not great as somes are saying and no way bad, a solid game

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The thing that strikes me the most for now is his whining. He's always pointing towards someone else... Stop it, now.

Other than that; too early to judge. Had a fiercy start, then slowed down but that LWB/LM role isn't ideal either.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
You guys are blind. There is so much drive and threat coming from him.
Ronaldo will find much more space, because of him.

He faded away in the second half yesterday, but the game was done by then.
Excatly, the potential and drive is there, he tries and tries never gives up.

The thing that strikes me the most for now is his whining. He's always pointing towards someone else... Stop it, now.

Other than that; too early to judge. Had a fiercy start, then slowed down but that LWB/LM role isn't ideal either.
Really u find him that way? for me he is more complaining about bad luck or pointing towards himself, dont see in this anything towards other players.
He is showing tons of emotions when playing, but i wouldnt say its directed at mistakes of his team mates. Looks to me as passionate guy tbh.

Apr 19, 2007
I think once Sandro is back he will move back to the right and will be more comfortable around the box. I like his player profile and speed and enerrgy but lets see how it will be effective on the field

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Excatly, the potential and drive is there, he tries and tries never gives up.

Really u find him that way? for me he is more complaining about bad luck or pointing towards himself, dont see in this anything towards other players.
He is showing tons of emotions when playing, but i wouldnt say its directed at mistakes of his team mates. Looks to me as passionate guy tbh.
Yeah, more than once. Saw him complaining to Danilo last weekend, yesterday to Morata. Don't like that, at all.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
People that complain about footballers complaining on the pitch do make me laugh and i dont think they have ever played a football match in there life.No one gives a shit about it nor do your team mates, everything thats happens during a game is forgetten about after the match.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If pirlo has a full team to choose from chiesa isnt starting. Sandro Cuadrado and Kulusevski all get picked a head of him. What I do lile about chiesa is his versatility and he can allow pirlo to change things around.

The one thing we have this season is the ability to rotate players and keep them fresh enough...we havent had this in recent years. Chiesa plays a big role in this.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kulusevski and Chiesa offer totally different things. They aren't really competing with each other imo.

Kulu has to play closer to goal and more centrally. His competition is Ramsey and Dybala. Chiesa is one of the few players that can offer proper width and run down the side line effectively. He competes with Cuadrado and Alex Sandro. He should bench Cuadrado when Alex Sandro comes back, but anyway there will be tons of rotations in a season like this one.

Alex - X - X - Chiesa
X - X - Danilo​
or
Chiesa - X - X - Cuadrado
Alex - X - X​

As long as he is fit we will see Chiesa starting most matches imo. The attacking midfield spot will likely be between Ramsey and Kulusevski.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)