Federico Chiesa (49 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
that's true , Allegri is the master of the dark side of the force , it is only a question of time before Darth Allegri will reveal him self to be a Sith Lord, he is using the power of the force to control their mind...
i even know how it happened
for chiesa , chiesa just finished his therapy grabed a sandwich ,and was passing beside Allegri's office , allegri told him come in chiesa and then Darth allgri told him :"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural" and boom chiesa accept Allegri as Master Darth allegri.

regrading the Fagioli it was slightly different. Even though Fagioli was one of the best player in the team, Darth Allgri felt Fagioli has too much of Jedi faith in him , so he made him sit on the bench to let players like MCkennie play ahead of him , which was making everyone mad and even DArth Allegri knew his job is at risk , he used the dark side of the force to control the weak minded Agnielli , because he knew the force is very very strong with the young Fagioli , and the risk was worth it, after Young Fagioli kept seeing players like McKnnie kept playing ahead of him , he started to get Angry each week more angry ,Darth Allegri was feeling the anger and that's explains the stupid smiles he had while we were loosing cause he knew he is winning something bigger, as young Fagioli was so angry and told Allegri that he is angry and Darth Allegri told, good son, good, him Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free,I can show the powers of the dark side, and that's when he gave him to play half of the game , and thats when he scored and after the game , Fagioli was so emotional Darth Allegri told him :"You’re fulfilling your destiny, Nicolo. Become my apprentice. Learn to use the Dark Side of the Force"
And Fagioli fell on his knees and accepted the Darth Lord Allegri as his master... and the rest is history...

Allegri is the master of the dark side of the force , Made weak minded Agnielli to give him 9 mil year for 4 years...

so basically its true Allegri told him to say that , just not directly but indirectly through the use of the dark side of the force...
I wish he would focus all of his force on winning games tbh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'd love to know who tackled Chiesa so hard he had to leave training early. The first one is normal but the 2nd hard tackle is wreckless and stupid. From FI:

Fear swept through the Juventus training centre at Continassa after Federico Chiesa was forced to end his training session early.

"As reported by Tuttosport, Chiesa suffered a painful challenge during today’s training session at Continassa, collapsing to the ground and taking a few minutes to recover.

The Italian winger then tried to re-enter the pitch, limping slightly, and soon was the victim of another painful challenge. He then left the training session and headed inside, prompting anxiety to break out"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd love to know who tackled Chiesa so hard he had to leave training early. The first one is normal but the 2nd hard tackle is wreckless and stupid. From FI:

Fear swept through the Juventus training centre at Continassa after Federico Chiesa was forced to end his training session early.

"As reported by Tuttosport, Chiesa suffered a painful challenge during today’s training session at Continassa, collapsing to the ground and taking a few minutes to recover.

The Italian winger then tried to re-enter the pitch, limping slightly, and soon was the victim of another painful challenge. He then left the training session and headed inside, prompting anxiety to break out"
Allegri.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018

Barbieri made the tackle.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

My money is on that snitch de sciglio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 34)