Federico Chiesa (84 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Something is seriously wrong at our training. We barely started, this was the first week and we managed to get Chiesa out again.
I would expect Chiesa to pick up muscle injuries for the rest of the season. Particularly if he has just had a break.

It's common after being out with a long term injury to get muscle issues as you are using ones in a way that you haven't for nearly a year.

I don't think we'll see Chiesa consistently until next season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I would expect Chiesa to pick up muscle injuries for the rest of the season. Particularly if he has just had a break.

It's common after being out with a long term injury to get muscle issues as you are using ones in a way that you haven't for nearly a year.

I don't think we'll see Chiesa consistently until next season.
I don't think it's that common that you should just accept injuring other muscles.

Jul 28, 2002
Re trained as a right wing back

- - - Updated - - -

Or play him in his natural position and he gets an assist….

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Superb assist.

It looks like he is overthinking some of the attacks at the moment where he has more time but when he is instinctive like on that assist he is brilliant.

Makes such a difference for us. I'm not a fan of him at RWB, he barely touched the ball there and I was disappointed we didn't keep McKennie there and let Chiesa play more in the middle off Kean. Thankfully Allegri changed it and it payed off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 72)