Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Khedira and DC still here and they are the big fish here, not MDS or Rugani. Don't you think we need to move more players in order to have Chiesa?
I don’t know.. Rugani and De Sciglio might balance the books for Mandragora. Certainly wasn’t expecting us to sign him.

But somewhere feels to strange to not get Chiesa for those 10m now.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
:rofl: You bastard. I am merely 39 years of age, and I still have a full head of hair - don't be a Pezevenki

You're misinformed - Dybala no longer has the first touch of a rapist. You must have been watching old footage ;) :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

I can sing. I used to play the clarinet, but that was over 25 years ago :p
You're not bald? :shocked: I've always thought that you're bald! Not sure how I can continue my life with such information! :panic:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can ask @GordoDeCentral

The picture you saw of me with a shaved head was a consequence of me becoming bored of my long hair and going extreme :D
Its too late, its already imprinted to our minds that you are bald.

Looking like Colonel Kurtz (from apocalypse now), holed up deep in the Thai jungle, protected by a personal army of bald jabronis, your own harem of kawaii ladyboys, and dozens of treemonkeys on type writers churning out creative insults.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
You're not bald? :shocked: I've always thought that you're bald! Not sure how I can continue my life with such information! :panic:
Is the photo still available? A bald Egyptian/Thai individual with the dirtiest online mouth I’ve ever witnessed, please share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
So now, let's see if the money saved from DS and Rugani's loans will be enough to go ahead with the Chiesa transfer.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:rofl: You bastard. I am merely 39 years of age, and I still have a full head of hair - don't be a Pezevenki :p

You're misinformed - Dybala no longer has the first touch of a rapist. You must have been watching old footage ;) :b81:
Relax bro we’re in the same age range, 2 old farts. :baus: I have as much hair as a 20 year old so I believe you but in tuz’ memories you will always be bald. Like @Osman said it’s too late now.

We’ll talk more about this once he actually PLAYS this season :stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)