Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The question is whether he can bring his level up a bit yet as his current one won't set Europe on fire.
Wingers that scored at least 10 goals and had at least 9 assists last season, by league

Serie A
Kulusevski
Berardi
Chiesa

Premier League
Salah
Mahrez
Son

Bundesliga
Sancho
Gnabry

La Liga
Messi
Oyarzabal

Ligue 1
None

I mean.....that looks like a pretty good level to me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
It would be wonderfull if we could sell Alex Sandro for 40 million, get Gosens and also Chiesa..

‐-----------------------------Woj----------------------------
Demiral---------------Bonucci----------Chiellini
Chiesa-----Bentancur---Arthur------Gosens
--------------------------Kulusevski---------------------
--------------------Dybala-----Ronaldo--------------

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
It would be wonderfull if we could sell Alex Sandro for 40 million, get Gosens and also Chiesa..

‐-----------------------------Woj----------------------------
Demiral---------------Bonucci----------Chiellini
Chiesa-----Bentancur---Arthur------Gosens
--------------------------Kulusevski---------------------
--------------------Dybala-----Ronaldo--------------
You forgot Mbappe and Kdb.

Jun 6, 2015
Wingers that scored at least 10 goals and had at least 9 assists last season, by league

Serie A
Kulusevski
Berardi
Chiesa

Premier League
Salah
Mahrez
Son

Bundesliga
Sancho
Gnabry

La Liga
Messi
Oyarzabal

Ligue 1
None

I mean.....that looks like a pretty good level to me.
Not that I disagree with the point you're making, but he did play mostly up front last season.

Jun 6, 2015
and how is that different than any other guy on that list?
Apart from Messi those guys played as wingers, meaning their defensive duty was to mark the oppositions fullback. Many of them play in much better teams than Chiesa though so their teams overall had to do less defending.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
2C679138-DBE7-4381-BACB-40C7CB988A29.png

Looks like he did plenty of tracking back last season.
Playing in wing back position is tough my friend ....

if Chiesa , assuming he will occupy that position , his definitive skills are below the bar , we can find the new Cancelo here !

I can see Chiesa as RW pushing Kulu into Dybala's ...and pushing Dybala out of the club ...

remember Barca are looking for new forward ...maybe him ...

one way we balance the books and another we replaced him....i can see the management pulling this

if ..if we really interested in Chiesa

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
As I already said in the majority of games where he played as a forward he didn't have such defensive responsibilities. In the games he played as RW he obviously did.
He *technically* started as a forward 70% of the time last season. So he was either going fucking mental defensively the other 30% of the time, or he was pretty much a winger the whole season, that was only a forward by label.

Jun 16, 2020
Playing in wing back position is tough my friend ....

if Chiesa , assuming he will occupy that position , his definitive skills are below the bar , we can find the new Cancelo here !

I can see Chiesa as RW pushing Kulu into Dybala's ...and pushing Dybala out of the club ...

remember Barca are looking for new forward ...maybe him ...

one way we balance the books and another we replaced him....i can see the management pulling this

if ..if we really interested in Chiesa
But it’s not a wingback how Conte uses them.
As said many times we defend in 442, Danilo will be the right back and Chiesa the RM.

Jun 6, 2015
He *technically* started as a forward 70% of the time last season. So he was either going fucking mental defensively the other 30% of the time, or he was pretty much a winger the whole season, that was only a forward by label.
Being a forward doesn't mean that you need to be glued up top. Take a look at Dybala for example he moves to the right-wing and drops deep quite regularly. However it does free you from having to run that flank up and down as your defensive assignment usually is one of the CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)